Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

3.0 rating over 1 review

205-733-2002

Patton Creek Shopping Certer, 191 Main Street, Hoover, Al ( )

Birmingham, AL 35244

Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is a American, Thai, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, BYOB, Good for groups, Thai, Asian, Steak, Gift Cards, Takeout, Reservations, and Parking lot
  • 151 dishes entered by diners at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

Reviews for Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by rs35111
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill

Poor management with no customer loyalty

My family and I were celebrating my son’s birthday on 5/2/11. I had given him a birthday card at diiner with $100.00 in cash. We were talking in the parking lot after dinner when my son suddenly realized that he had left his birthday card with the money enclosed on the table. This was less than ten minutes after we left the restaurant. We approached the manager who did not care, never asked our names and was very rude. He tried to blame the theft on his other restaurant guests when the card was found empty in the restaurant trash located in the kitchen He kept asking what he could do, but was not receptive to any suggestions. The manager, Charles Blankenship, never offered an apology or tried to help. Please be careful if you patronize this restaurant as theft is apparently an accepted practice. (The police were called and a report was filed.)

Steak & Potato

food was fine but either the waiter or the busboy took the 100 dollar cash gift off of the table that belonged to our son.

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near the cities of Mountain Brook, Homewood, Forestdale, Roebuck, and Midfield.
People found this by searching for: Firebirds Patton Creek Menu, Firebirds Restaurant Patton Creek, Firebird Resteraunt Patton Creek Birmingham Al, Firebirds Restaurant In Patton Creek, Firebirds Menu, Firebirds Patton Creek, Firebirds Menu With Pricing, Firebirds In Patton Creek, and Firebirds Restaurant Birmingham Al Menu.

Link to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill