Call 5501 Yelm Hwy SE
Lacey, WA 98513

FireCreek Ale House is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"This place needs everyone fired, revamped an deep cleaned. This service was terrible, we waited 15 minutes before being served by a new server trying to serve all of the tables in the restaurant by her self. Food took over an hour to come out. I ordered a"
"Menu choices"
"Country fried steak is good, service is not "
"great service, great food great place to hang out with your friends. "
"Sandwiches, specials, pizza. Happy hour menu -$4-$5. Good prime rib wknds."
Comments
"happy hour food and prices are amazing"
FireCreek Ale House 1.0

Simply awful!

My girlfriend and a mutual friend of ours came to this restaurant in December 2011 due to a livingsocial $15 for $30 deal. We walked into “Firecreek Grill” and looked around kind of confused- we were expecting a restaurant and all we could see was a bar. We actually walked around outside the restaurant trying to find a different entrance but much to our dismay their wasn’t one.

Still, we went inside to have dinner. We purchased some drinks, an appetizer and entrees.

As we sat and waited we watched other couples wander in looking puzzled. We actually had conversations with a few. “Living social, right?” ---“Right….” “Yeah this isn’t what we were expecting either”

The drinks were extremely weak and didn’t taste right. I don’t think the bartenders know what they’re doing. When I came up to the bar to tell our server my girlfriend wanted her drink to be remade, she insisted she made it correctly and in fact went to the table to tell my girlfriend the same thing.

Secondly, ALL of the food—— tasted like bar food. Was it gross? No. It was good for bar food, but really mediocre. I’d liken it to the food served at the hotdog stand outside of Jakes on 4th.

Was it worth the over $110 bill everything came to? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Our mutual friend ordered one meal and one drink and it came to $30. I’d expect to pay these prices if I were at a decent restaurant like Budd Bay Cafe, but we were at a noisy bar eating grimy bar food and being served mediocre food and drinks at insane prices

This place robs you blind and has no redeeming qualities.

PeggyD photo

PeggyD

Olympia, WA
FireCreek Ale House 5.0

Great!!!!

Their new menu is a hit. And, if you like fish and chips, this is the place to order them. The best I’ve had in a LONG time. And, the portion size is generous.

Fish & Chips

Best I’ve eaten in a VERY long time. Cooked to perfection and the serving size is generous.

geaman photo

geaman

Olympia, WA
FireCreek Ale House 1.0

Worst Place I Ate At!

We had a party of nine and intended to bring in the new year there after our dinner. By 8:00pm they were almost out of the prime rib making two of us change our orders, they ran out of potatoes, vegetables and clean cups. Our meals came out at different times so your food was cold trying to wait for the others to be served. The prime rib was over cooked and i would recommend they fire the entire kitchen staff and the manager as this was the worst service i had ever had and i felt sorry for the waitress who had to keep giving us this bad news. We finally had the manger come to our table only after our request and if sure took his time getting to us. They did give us 50% off our entrees but that was still not worth the disastrous night! Think twice before you consider eating there!

NY Strip

Warm at best when served but cold as i tried waiting for everyone to be served there entrees. NY Strip was very low quality!

Fredfowler photo

Fredfowler

Lacey, WA
FireCreek Ale House 4.0

Energizing

I am a cook at this restraunt and would like to put it outthere that we have made a huge amount of changes over the last 5-6 months.When i started working here i heard a lot of chatter that the restraunt was putting out bad food and had the worst service in town but i am here to vouch that none of this is true well at least about the food.We have a new menu and have reinvented our dining room to put more seperation between familys and people who are just coming to have a quiet dinner its a wonderful place and every one in the lacey olympia area should give it a try. If i am there i guarantee the food will be very pleasing… give it a try but make sure i am cooking lol

shrimp fettuccine in garlicky butter wine sauce

This dish is my favorite that we serve it is a beautiful dish to look at as well as eat and the serving sizes will not disappoint . It is great paired with our steamer clams=] dont miss out people

MS Prime

FireCreek Ale House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Firecreek Ale House Olympia, Firecreek Ale House, Firecreek Ale House In Lacey Wa, Firecreek Ale House Lacey, Fire Creek Alehouse, Firecreek Alehouse, and Fire Creek Restaurant Olympia Wa.