Call 750 W Chicago Ave

twuollet photo

twuollet

Hopkins, MN

Pretty Good

I’ve been here a few times, and there are several good vegetarian options, including vegetarian chili, warm pitas and good hummus among others. I would check first, but I’m guessing the vegetarian chili is likely vegan, but not much (if anything) else is; although the service was very good, and if you asked, I’m sure they’d be more than happy to help you (personally, I like being able to order directly off the menu, and that may be difficult here if you’re a vegan).

Vegetarian-Friendly: Yes
Vegan-Friendly: Generally, No.

October 12, 2009

Fun Atmosphere

I went here for drinks only, but the atmosphere sure was a lot of fun. The service was wonderful, the place was hopping, and I enjoyed myself at the Fire house grill!
Firehouse Grill 1.0
August 27, 2008

Don't eat here unless you like m1ce.

Horrible service. I was charged $15 for a drink, and then was told by the owner that "that's what happens when you order something that is not listed on the menu." And, the patio is 1nfested with m1ce. We saw 3 in the short time we were…
August 15, 2008

Fire House Grill

The Fire House Grill gets very mixed reviews from everyone in it all at the same time. I think the kids like it the most because there are authentic fire-fighting equipment plus fire-themed paintings and murals crowding the walls. It's fun…

American Delivery Vegetarian
Tips
  • There's virtually no separation between the bar and the restaurant; those wanting a less smoky environment will want to sit close to the front windows--or in the "engine room", if it's open.

Firehouse Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Firehouse Grill is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Firehouse In 60610, Firehouse Grill Chicago, Firehouse Grill Pilsen, Firehouse Themed Restaurants Near Chicago, Il, Fire House Grill Chicago, and Firehouse.