Firelight Buffet

702-456-7777

5111 Boulder Hwy ( )

Las Vegas, NV 89122-6001

Description: Firelight Buffet is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Firelight Buffet
Diner Log for Firelight Buffet:
  • 07/06/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Firelight Buffet

QB

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Firelight Buffet

3.0

Delightfully average

Buffets are a bit of an art form here in Las Vegas. That being said, an “average” rating should be taken with a nod toward something slightly better. Is it the food? No — the Wednesday I went was a BBQ night. They featured collard greens and ribs amongst other traditional fare. As I am a vegetarian, I have no opinion on those dishes. There was a mac and cheese dish that, for lack of better terms, appeared “loose”. As mac and cheese is one of my favorites, my adventurous fork got the better of me and I was not disappointed.

The star for me was their Asian grill (where you may select your vegetables and have a line cook wok it up with your choice of four savory and /or sweet spices). The vegetable chow mein was quite good and it’s hard to mess up fried spring rolls (and they didn’t).

The Mexican, hamburger and salad bar were all a tick below average. And the coup de gras, the dessert bar, was right on par. I went for the mint chip ice cream and it was alright.

So with all this average, was there anything (beyond the Asian grill) that stood out? Yes — the service. We brought our 17-month old son and he brought his A-game, with an equal mix of eating, wearing and throwing food everywhere. We got our plates cleared, fresh napkins and replacement drinks whenever we needed them (actually, before we needed them).

The one last silly thing I’ll throw in is that on the receipt they ask that you please try to limit your stay to 90 minutes. I’m guessing that has to do with the location — Boulder Highway is vacation-land for loiterers…the type who go for a late breakfast, early lunch and…just a bite of dinner (all on the same day, bless their souls).

buffet

Please see above.

February 3, 2010

Very Yummy!

My family LOVES this buffet. We really enjoy going for their seafood buffet, all you can eat crab. My kids enjoy the variety of foods to pick from not to mention the desserts! Delicious food!

Firelight Buffet is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Firelight Buffet Menu, Firelight Buffet Review, Firelight Buffet Menue Las Vegas, Firelight Buffet Reviews, Firelight Buffet Crab, Mexican Buffets In Las Vegas 89122, Firelight Buffet Drinks, Firelight Buffet, and Firelight Buffet Las Vegas.

Link to Firelight Buffet