Flames Coffee Shop

408-224-7464

7170 Santa Teresa Blvd ( )

San Jose, CA 95139-1349

Description: Flames Coffee Shop is a American, Coffee & Tea, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Takeout, Good For Kids, Coffee & Tea, Tea, Coffee, Breakfast, Bakeries, Delivery, and Good for groups
  • 191 dishes entered by diners at Flames Coffee Shop

Reviews for Flames Coffee Shop

Flames Coffee Shop

sickening !!

My husband and I have been to this particular Flames many times over the years for breakfast and were very satisfied. We had an appointment in the area at dinner time so we decided to grab a sandwich there while we waited. I ordered a roast beef sandwich that was beyond bad. As I took a bite I realized the smell was not right , but I already bit down. I spit it into my napkin and picked a piece from the sandwich. The smell was ATROCIOUS ! I asked my husband if he would check it for me. Before he got it to his nose he could smell it. They refunded my money…Half hour later my husband started sweating abd cramping up. He exploded the bathroom at the dentist office and felt better…dont eat the potato salad either! I am unsure as to wether or not I wil go back for breakfast again. :( Waitress was rude.) I was a waitress so I do support them,but woweee.

Roast Sirloin of Beef

Disgusting,rotten roast beef sandwich,sent it back. potato salad…ate it and had to rush to bathroom after about 20 or thirty minutes

July 15, 2011

Best Coffee Shop in SAN JOSE!!!!

This place is my GO TO place when I feel like a great breakfast! The people there are incredible! And the food will never disappoint. If you are looking for a delicious omelette, or pancakes, and a great cup of coffee, then CHOOSE…

May 29, 2008

Great Breakfast place

Great place for breakfast. They also take very good care of groups with seperate checks! The service is nice and fast. The food is diner food cooked great.

Flames Coffee Shop is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Flames On Bernal San Jose, Flames Bernal, Flames Restaurant Bernal, Flames Restaurant San Jose Santa Teresa, Flames San Jose Bernal, Flames On Bernal, and Flames San Jose Santa Teresa Menu.

Fahrenheit Restaurant & Lounge

Sushi Boat Town

Japanese in Santa Teresa

Link to Flames Coffee Shop

Flames Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  75%  Service:  75%
Pros
  •  "Takes to Lon waited a half hour for Patty melt and them they came out and asked me how I wanted it cooked. Cancelled my order and them they charged me for soda I have been going here for over 8 yrs and will not go back"