Flames Coffee Shop

2.5 rating over 1 review
7170 Santa Teresa Blvd
San Jose, CA 95139-1349

Cuisine: American, Coffee & Tea, Tea

Flames Coffee Shop is a American, Coffee & Tea, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Takes to Lon waited a half hour for Patty melt and them they came out and asked me how I wanted it cooked. Cancelled my order and them they charged me for soda I have been going here for over 8 yrs and will not go back"
racegirlx photo

racegirlx

San Jose, CA
Flames Coffee Shop 1.0

sickening !!

My husband and I have been to this particular Flames many times over the years for breakfast and were very satisfied. We had an appointment in the area at dinner time so we decided to grab a sandwich there while we waited. I ordered a roast beef sandwich that was beyond bad. As I took a bite I realized the smell was not right , but I already bit down. I spit it into my napkin and picked a piece from the sandwich. The smell was ATROCIOUS ! I asked my husband if he would check it for me. Before he got it to his nose he could smell it. They refunded my money…Half hour later my husband started sweating abd cramping up. He exploded the bathroom at the dentist office and felt better…dont eat the potato salad either! I am unsure as to wether or not I wil go back for breakfast again. :( Waitress was rude.) I was a waitress so I do support them,but woweee.

Roast Sirloin of Beef

Disgusting,rotten roast beef sandwich,sent it back. potato salad…ate it and had to rush to bathroom after about 20 or thirty minutes

American Takeout Good For Kids

Flames Coffee Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.
  • 04/20/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/12/2013 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.
  • 06/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/05/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Takes to Lon waited a half hour for Patty melt and them they came out and asked me how I wanted it cooked. Cancelled my order and them they charged me for soda I have been going here for over 8 yrs and will not go back'
  • 09/19/2013 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.
  • 09/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 01/03/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 01/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/05/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/09/2015 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.
Fahrenheit Restaurant & Lounge

Organic in Downtown

Ziba restaurant

Middle Eastern in Cambrian Park

Pizza Maria

Pizza in Alum Rock-East Foothills

Sandwich Mill & Deli

Catering in Cambrian Park

Flames Coffee Shop is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Flames Coffee Shop Menu, Flames San Jose Santa Teresa Menu, Flames Restaurant Bernal, Flames Restaurant San Jose Santa Teresa, Flames On Bernal, Flames Bernal, and Flames San Jose Bernal.