702-369-5000

3475 Las Vegas Blvd S ( )

Las Vegas, NV 89109-8922

Neighborhoods: The Strip

Description: Flavors Buffet is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Flavors Buffet

Reviews for Flavors Buffet

QB

Editorial Review by Gayot »

2.0

Better buffets elsewhere!

We ate at this buffet at Harrah’s and were disappointed. The price is the same here as at other casinos, but the selection, organization, quality and service just weren’t up to par. We didn’t get any drinks until we had been there more than 15 minutes. I would go somewhere else for a buffet breakfast in Las Vegas.

4.0

Hit And Miss

I ate here twice during my vacation in Las Vegas. Overall I found Flavors either really good or not so good with no middle ground. I was lucky twice and missed legendary buffet crowd standing in line. The meal I’ll be reviewing is the dinner. I was impressed with how clean Flavors is. The seating is basic, tables and chairs in nice condition, but I didn’t notice any booths. My waitress was very nice and friendly, and made sure my drink was always filled. The dinner selection was a nice selection of American cuisine with a few international dishes thrown in. There was a nice salad bar that included soups such as split pea, clam chowder, and chili. I moved my tray along the route to the tiny Italian area and then continued to the meat carving station. The carver at the station was either having a bad day, or in the wrong line of work. He wasn’t happy answering my questions regarding the meat and made me feel as if I was nine again and holding up the school lunch line. My thought is I’m going to get what I want, especially now that the majority of the buffets in Vegas are charging close to restaurant prices. I sat down began grazing. First I had the fried ravioli. I’ve never had one fried so I thought I’d try it. The texture was slightly crunchy with a nice balance of soft pasta, but it halted abruptly when I was hit by a too hot spicy pepper filling that seemed mismatched for this type of entree. Next up was a large meatball I had cut in half with the idea being that I would sample as much as I could and then seriously graze on my favorites. The meatball covered in an unremarkable marinara sauce was itself unremarkable. It made me pine for my mothers meatballs. The bratwurst sausage was delicious and right when I thought my buffet dining was a bust this was a welcome surprise. Now this is hysterical but the next item was hands down one of the best things I’ve ever had, the stuffing. There has to be something going on with this because it was at least as good as some things I’m not allowed to mention in polite company *ahem. It was pure bliss. The funny thing was it had been reduced to a baby food consistency so I didn’t really know what all was in there. It could have Seabiscuit for all I knew, but I was going back for seconds. The turkey was a nice cut, and very moist with a standard brown sauce. I decided to try the swordfish as I had never had it before. It had been broiled with little or no seasoning. I found it dry and lacking in flavor. Here again I got a standard item and was blown away with the orange chicken. First, the sauce was a real full on orange flavor and you could see the zest! The batter was light and very crisp while the chicken inside was tender and moist. The last item I had was the chilled shrimp. The only problem I had with this is that when you first get your plate, it comes out of bin that is kept hot. So by the time you get back to your table, your nicely chilled shrimpies are now room temperature. I’m just saying, in a perfect world. Overall, there were some really good things at Flavors and some not so good things. As in life, I tried to not to repeat the bad and enjoy the good.

Flavors Buffet is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Flavors Buffet Menu, Flavors The Buffet Menu, Flavors Buffet Las Vegas, Flavors Las Vegas Lunch Hours, Flavors Buffet Price, Flavors Lunch Buffet Menu, Flavors Buffet Menue, Flavor's Buffet Menu, and Flavors The Buffet Las Vegas Menu.

Link to Flavors Buffet