818-346-1005

6373 Topanga Canyon Blvd ( )

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Neighborhoods: Canoga Park

Description: Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steak, Steakhouse, Good For Kids, Outdoor seating, Parking, Vegan, American, Gluten Free, Takeout, and Breakfast
  • 59 dishes entered by diners at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Tips:
  • Discovery Dinners are custom-made for wine lovers. Three four-course menu options ($75, $100, $150) come with chef-approved wine pairings. Must be groups of six or more and reserved in advance.
  • The wine list has 100 selections, all available by the glass. Wine flights---three two-ounce glasses of different wines---allow for experimentation. A reserve wine list has more than 80 selections available by the bottle.

From OpenTable:

Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients
with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our
attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our
award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from
around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who
will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with
indulgent possibilities.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

We eat at the Woodland Hills Flemings at least...

We eat at the Woodland Hills Flemings at least once a week and the Happy Hour 1 or 2 times a week. We love the food, great service, very friendly staff that cater to your wants & needs. Gus at the Bar is awesome Always remembers what we drink. The scalllops and salmon are my favorite… I’m not a. meat eater, but others with me are & always very satisfied with their meal. The Happy Hour is just what it should be – good drinks, good food and great service. Thank you to all of the staff, starting with Management. I know how hard their jobs are as I have owned & operated restaurants. For over 50 years. My hats go off to you!

Add/Show Comments (1)

2.0

Fleming's

It started out high and ended low.

I attended the one-night event special dinner called “BYO wine dinner.”
Tonight’s menu:
Hors d’oeuvre-Lump Crab Crostini with Tropical Pineapple and Prickly Pear Vinaigrette. It was nice refreshing with hint of lemon and a nice tangy crunch from the pear. Yeah! A great start so I thought.

Salad-Baby Arugula and Spinach Salad with Tea-Smoked Duck and Goat Cheese Foam. Nice, smoky tasting and tender duck cooked perfectly. There was no arugula in the salad and the spinach was water-logged. This was a 50/50 dish, not great but also not bad. Here is where we started sliding down the slope.

Entrée-Broiled Filet Mignon Poached in Butter on Roasted Parsnips Topped with Mushroom Caponata and a Pomegranate Glaze. How can you go wrong with a filet mignon? It was topped with a super-sweet simple syrup pomegranate glaze which was unbearably bad. The mushroom tasted like they came out a can. I expect a mushroom caponata to have an acid and a slight sweetness to it. This had no acid as it was drowned in the pomegranate syrup. The roasted parsnips were good but again everything seemed to have this syrup all over it. This dish had the dinner really picking up speed as it was going downhill.

Dessert-Sour Cream Pound Cake with Poached Pears and Blue Cheese Crumbles drizzled with Rosemary-Infused Caramel Sauce. Everyone loves dessert right? Wrong. Here is where we hit the bottom. The sour cream pound cake was cut nicely in a square and topped with a poached pear. As I went to eat a piece all of the sides of the cake were hard and when I tasted it was so dry I had to wash it down with water. The poached pear was not thoroughly poached and it was hard to bite into. I could not eat the remainder of the dish.

I would rather a meal start sluggish and get better as it goes on but that was not the case in this situation.