Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Neighborhoods: Canoga Park
Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Vegan

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

We eat at the Woodland Hills Flemings at least...

We eat at the Woodland Hills Flemings at least once a week and the Happy Hour 1 or 2 times a week. We love the food, great service, very friendly staff that cater to your wants & needs. Gus at the Bar is awesome Always remembers what we drink. The scalllops and salmon are my favorite… I’m not a. meat eater, but others with me are & always very satisfied with their meal. The Happy Hour is just what it should be – good drinks, good food and great service. Thank you to all of the staff, starting with Management. I know how hard their jobs are as I have owned & operated restaurants. For over 50 years. My hats go off to you!

tinajean photo

Burbank, CA

It started out high and ended low.

I attended the one-night event special dinner called “BYO wine dinner.”
Tonight’s menu:
Hors d’oeuvre-Lump Crab Crostini with Tropical Pineapple and Prickly Pear Vinaigrette. It was nice refreshing with hint of lemon and a nice tangy crunch from the pear. Yeah! A great start so I thought.

Salad-Baby Arugula and Spinach Salad with Tea-Smoked Duck and Goat Cheese Foam. Nice, smoky tasting and tender duck cooked perfectly. There was no arugula in the salad and the spinach was water-logged. This was a 50/50 dish, not great but also not bad. Here is where we started sliding down the slope.

Entrée-Broiled Filet Mignon Poached in Butter on Roasted Parsnips Topped with Mushroom Caponata and a Pomegranate Glaze. How can you go wrong with a filet mignon? It was topped with a super-sweet simple syrup pomegranate glaze which was unbearably bad. The mushroom tasted like they came out a can. I expect a mushroom caponata to have an acid and a slight sweetness to it. This had no acid as it was drowned in the pomegranate syrup. The roasted parsnips were good but again everything seemed to have this syrup all over it. This dish had the dinner really picking up speed as it was going downhill.

Dessert-Sour Cream Pound Cake with Poached Pears and Blue Cheese Crumbles drizzled with Rosemary-Infused Caramel Sauce. Everyone loves dessert right? Wrong. Here is where we hit the bottom. The sour cream pound cake was cut nicely in a square and topped with a poached pear. As I went to eat a piece all of the sides of the cake were hard and when I tasted it was so dry I had to wash it down with water. The poached pear was not thoroughly poached and it was hard to bite into. I could not eat the remainder of the dish.

I would rather a meal start sluggish and get better as it goes on but that was not the case in this situation.

Steak Steakhouse Good For Kids

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/18/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Yogurt Cinema

Ice Cream in Canoga Park

Arnie Morton's, The Steakhouse

Steak in Canoga Park

Monty's Steak House

Steak in Woodland Hills

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is located near the cities of Woodland Hls, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Bell Canyon, and West Hills.
People found this by searching for: Flemings In Woodland Hills, Flemings Woodland Hills Menu, Flemings Steakhouse Woodland Hills Menu, Flemings Topanga Menu, Flemings Kids Meal, Flemings Menu Woodland Hills, Flemings Woodlands Menue Prices, and Flemings Steakhouse Prices Woodland Hills Kids Meals.