Flo's Place

3797 Sc Route 17 Business
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Cuisine: Cajun, Sandwiches, American

Flo's Place is a Cajun, Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food and service was EXCELLENT! Best in Murrells Inlet!"
"Food was cold. We ordered appetizer and all the food came out at once. "
Cons
"Food was cold. Hush puppies were hard"
Comments
"I would not recomm"
sjzcec photo

sjzcec

Conway, SC
Flo's Place 2.0

Flo's Place

Went there on Valentines Day 2/14/14 with my wife, the service was fairly fast, but the place was empty too and I can see why and we are locals. I ordered the scallop and lobster dish, The scallops were bland with no taste and the lobster tasted previously frozen and the entire dish was overly smothered in a sauce, $22.00. My wife ordered a steak that was like a strip steak, very thin especially at $25.00. Did complain, but no compensation at all. Overall a big disappointment and will never go back. Prices are expensive and the food is terrible. This restaurant is basically just another tourist trap.

scalop/lobster combo

Waste of good money

Steak

Thin and not worth the money

billy77_ photo

billy77_

Mechanicsville, VA
Flo's Place 1.0

Horrible experience

9/09/2013 We decided to have our family dinner here. There were 8 of us in our group. The hostess was very nice and seated us quickly. This is where everything went down hill. We waited 10 t0 15 minutes after we were seated to get a our drink orders. (NOTE: This place was NOT busy!). After we placed our dinner order we waited for our meals for another 20 mins. Good things come to those that wait NOT!!. I ordered the (THE DUNKIN POT) which is there Signature Dish and the most expensive. This is a steamer pot with shrimp, clams, oysters, corn on the cob, crawfish, link sausage, snow crabs legs, garlic bread and a rich sauce for dunking. When I received the pot I asked the waitress for the garlic bread, she said she would bring it right out. The shrmp and clams were overcookied and bland to say the least. there was literally no seasoning in this pot. I kept digging around the pot and to no avail there was no sausage in the pot, there was no creamy sauce to dip and I never received the garlic bread. The hostess which Im assumeing is the manager came around and and asked how dinner was I informed her and she offered me a piece of pie for the inconvience. To sum it up. POOR SERVICE, TERRIBLE FOOD, Would not repeat.

billy12 photo

billy12

Oak Ridge, TN
Flo's Place 4.0

Excellent

The oyster basket was great.

oysters

Excellent oysters, good cole slaw, good service, friendly atmosphere.

Cajun Delivery Sandwiches

Flo's Place  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was cold. We ordered appetizer and all the food came out at once. '
    Cons: 'Food was cold. Hush puppies were hard'
    Comments: 'I would not recomm'
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food and service was EXCELLENT! Best in Murrells Inlet!'
  • 08/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Flo's Place is located near the cities of Garden City and Uninc Horry County.
People found this by searching for: Flo Murrels Inletlunch Menu, Flo's Opentable Murrells Inlet, Flo's Place Menu, Flo's Murrells Inlet, Flo,S'murrells Inlet, Flo's Place Murrells Inlet, and Flo's Place Murrells Inlet Menu.