Food For Life

801 Anderson Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Cuisine: Sushi, Sandwiches, Smoothies & Juice

Food For Life is a Sushi, Sandwiches, and Smoothies & Juice restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Cons
"Sneaky with prices "
r3dxxr0s3s photo

r3dxxr0s3s

Cresskill, NJ
Food For Life 4.0

Amazinggg

Although the prices are a little much, the food is definitely very good and fresh. I have only tried some of their sushi rolls like the Kamikazee and their sandwiches but I was never disappointed. The diversity between their food is what gets me every time. It is easy to choose this place because everyone can get something that they enjoy.

Kamikazee

yummm!!!!

Truth123 photo

Truth123

Fort Lee, NJ
Food For Life 1.0

BAD FOOD

This place has a very rude staff and I would never eat there again. I bought a sandwich, wheat Grass and freshly squeezed orange juice for $20!!!! The orange juice was terrible and I asked for a refund and they refused! I was in awe. I am not sure of the legalities with this but I have never witnessed such an event in America but then again it’s a Korean owned business. For the cost of an orange juice they lost a loyal customer who was willing to over pay for their food. There are other great places to eat in Fort Lee. Please support other businesses so that rude people like this are not allowed to prosper.

Fresh Orange Juice

Sushi Sandwiches Smoothies & Juice

Food For Life  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Irvington, NJ tried it.
  • 10/22/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 01/16/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 02/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 06/03/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Sneaky with prices '
  • 09/23/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 01/05/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 03/11/2015 - A diner tried it.
Food For Life is located near the cities of Ft Lee, Leonia, Palisades Park, Edgewater, and Hamilton Heights.
People found this by searching for: Food For Life Fort Lee, Food For Life Fort Lee Nj, Food For Life Englewood Cliffs Nj Menu, Fit For Life Englewood Cliffs Nj, Food For Life Englewood Cliffs Nj, Food For Life Englewood Cliffs, and Food For Life, Englewood Cliffs, Nj.