201-945-4100

801 Anderson Ave ( )

Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Description: Food For Life is a Sushi, Sandwiches, and Smoothies & Juice restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Sushi, Sandwiches, Smoothies & Juice, Wraps, Delivery, Asian, American, and FOOD FOR LIFE
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Food For Life

Overall: 100%
Cons

• "Sneaky with prices "

Reviews for Food For Life

4.0

Amazinggg

Although the prices are a little much, the food is definitely very good and fresh. I have only tried some of their sushi rolls like the Kamikazee and their sandwiches but I was never disappointed. The diversity between their food is what gets me every time. It is easy to choose this place because everyone can get something that they enjoy.

Kamikazee

yummm!!!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

BAD FOOD

This place has a very rude staff and I would never eat there again. I bought a sandwich, wheat Grass and freshly squeezed orange juice for $20!!!! The orange juice was terrible and I asked for a refund and they refused! I was in awe. I am not sure of the legalities with this but I have never witnessed such an event in America but then again it’s a Korean owned business. For the cost of an orange juice they lost a loyal customer who was willing to over pay for their food. There are other great places to eat in Fort Lee. Please support other businesses so that rude people like this are not allowed to prosper.

Fresh Orange Juice

Food For Life is located near the cities of Ft Lee, Leonia, Palisades Park, Edgewater, and Hamilton Heights.
People found this by searching for: Food For Life Fort Lee, Food For Life Englewood Cliffs Nj Menu, Food For Life, Englewood Cliffs, Nj, Food For Life Menu Englewood Cliffs, Fit For Life Englewood Cliffs Nj, Food For Life Englewood Cliffs, Food For Life Englewood Cliffs Nj, and Food For Life Fort Lee Nj.

Featured in Fort Lee