Call 103 S Us-1
Jupiter, FL 33477

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Asian

Food Shack is a American, Seafood, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fab fish dishes with unusual preps including both veggies and fruit. Also creme brûlée cheesecake is to die for "
"Very good food "
Cons
"If you like lively casual ambience this is the place."
"too small to accommodate crowds "
Comments
"Great beach shack decor, bright Caribbean colors, informal yet attentive service, very relaxing. "
JImSellsJupiter photo

JImSellsJupiter

Jupiter, FL

Food Shack

Food Shack will surprise you as when you pull up to the restaurant in the Publix shopping center you have to wonder how good a restaurant can this be? Unless of course you see the long line of people waiting outside. Don’t be afraid go in and sit at the bar which overlooks the cooks preparing some incredible dishes. Rather small in size the restaurant has an island feel with small tables and the bar seating available. Every day they prepare a new menu which is handwritten for the day. Another good sign is the staff is happy to be there and they very rarely ever leave. Being a local I dine there very often and being two minutes from my home makes it that much more convienent. I always have a wonderful meal there and enjoy sitting at the bar. It is a must visit on your next trip to Jupiter Florida.

Sweet Potato Dolphin over greens

Healthy and delicious sums it up. The sweet potato crusting over the dolphin gives it a crunchy topping with a deliteful flavor. The greens include green beans, mangos and misc lettuces. It’s my usual eat out meal at the Food Shack.

krussell photo

krussell

Louisville, KY
Food Shack 4.0

Different!

My husband and I decided to visit since our family told us it was good. It is very colorful and a fun atmosphere, we sat at the bar and watched the chefs cook but the place gets crowded and they try to sit everyone next to each other instead of giving you that personal space… The dishes are a little strange but looked good as we saw them come off the grill. We had burgers and they were OUTSTANDING… I was actually suprised. I had steakfries with it and they were good too! This is one of those places that you need to have an open mind when visiting!

Fancy Burger

Great taste with everything mixed together…

RPBResident photo

RPBResident

Royal Palm Beach, FL
Food Shack 3.0

The Food Shack lives up to its name..... at a price

The Food Shack does serve food and it is small like a shack.
There are interesting table and fun little signs and its very colorful, but the food is average with intersting names, and the price is higher than average, so I was unimpressed.

February 25, 2013

parmesan crusted mako shark

If only every city had a restaurant this creative and consistantly good.
January 16, 2012

Holy Moly!

It's always hard to decide what my wife and I want to eat, but as soon as one of us mentions Food Shack, we're set to go.

American Delivery Seafood
Aac5uusfur3p9naby-fddz
juno

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Food Shack  Restaurant Reviews

Food Shack is located near the cities of Jupiter Inlet Colony and Tequesta.
People found this by searching for: Food Shack Jupiter Fl, Food Schacks, Food Shack Jupiter Menu, The Food Shack Jupiter Fl Menu, The Food Shack Jupiter Fl, Food Shack Jupiter, Food Shack Jupiter Fl Menu, Food Shack Menu, and Food Menu Review.