Foodies Cafe

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Traditional

jen76 photo

Clifton, NJ

Food's Good, Service is Terrible

I posted this same review on Yelp as well. I feel the need to express how angry I am at the way my boyfriend and I were treated at Foodies. Went there recently and had burgers and fries. The burgers were great, the fries were okay. The prices were great. The service was absolutely terrible. The waitress we had was totally rude. Didn’t smile, didn’t greet us, didn’t even look at us when she was taking our order. Got the same treatment when she brought us our food. When we got up to pay, she handed us our change and said (again, not even looking at us), “Here you go.” Didn’t say “Thank you” or “Have a nice day.” Nothing. Just walked away. I guess talking to her friends who had walked in a couple of minutes before was more important.
-How nice. We definitely will not be going there again on account of the awful service and will be sure to let all our friends know how bad it was. I know being a kid sucks and being a waitress sucks even more, but that’s no reason to be rude to customers.
The only reason I gave this place 2 stars instead of 1 was because we both really enjoyed our food.

Cheeseburger Deluxe

The burger was pretty much perfect as far as burgers go. The fries were just all right. But the service, as I’ve stressed already, ruined the place for us.

Foodies Cafe Catering Lunch

Foodies Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Foodies Cafe is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Foodies Clifton Nj, Foodie S Clifton Nj, Foodies To Go Clifton Nj, Foodies Cafe, Foodies To Go Clifton, Foodies In Clifton, Foodies Restaurants Clifton Nj, Foodiesclifton Nj, and Foodies Cafe Clifton Nj.