817-282-0660

301 W Pipeline Rd ( )

Hurst, TX 76053

Description: Fortune Cookie Express is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Chinese, Asian, Good for groups, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 254 dishes entered by diners at Fortune Cookie Express

Reviews for Fortune Cookie Express

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by dmwolly

Best and friendlist aROUND

Home Made Crab Rangoon, Spicy Orange Chicken, Fast delivery. I wont go any where else. Word.

Fortune Cookie Express

I've been to a few bad Chinese restaurants in...

I’ve been to a few bad Chinese restaurants in my day but this one really takes the cake. I’ve never thrown away dinner before, especially when paying over $30. The prices were decent but the food was awful. My husband and I threw away our food and didn’t even bother to taste some of it. He ordered Orange Chicken and Fried Rice and Pork Boba and I ordered Grilled Sesame Pork w/Lo Mein and the House Special Soup. My Sesame Pork tasted like it had been grilled on an ashtray. The aroma was strong and the pork was covered with sesame seeds — an overkill. My Lo Mein was the lamest excuse for a limp noodle of starch. I didn’t bother with the soup… I tasted the shrimp and wonton in the soup and that was enough for me. His Orange Chicken was soggy with no flavor. It was difficult to determine that in fact it was pork in the Pork Boba that he ordered. It looked like tofu but was as hard as a rock. We had the food delivered…even the eggrolls were cold and stale. She was nice enough to “gift” us two free crab rangoons. We thought that would be our highlight but she didn’t bother to “gift” us sweet and sour sauce to accompany it. The experience from beginning to end was enough for us to never try it again. I can say they are friendly, but friendly isn’t enough, especially when food and dinner is a waste.

Orange Chicken

Add/Show Comments (2)

Fortune Cookie Express is located near the cities of Bedford.
People found this by searching for: Fortune Cookie Express Menu, Fortune Cookie Express Hurst, The Fortune Cookie Express Hurst, Tx, The Fortune Cookie Express Hurst Tx, Fortune Cookie Express Hurst Tx Menu, Fortune Cookie Express, Fortune Cookie Express Hurst Tx, Fortune Cookie Express 76053, and Fortune Express Hurst Tx.

Black Eyed Pea Restaurant