Fortune Cookie

3728 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065-6416

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Bakeries

Fortune Cookie is a Japanese, Lunch, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Fast & Gooood tasting"
"Everything"
Cons
"Nothing"
envicon photo

envicon

Bluffdale, UT

Good Food & Service

I grew up in Asia so I seem to be picky sometimes. Good Food all around with a mixture of China, Thai, and Japanese. Even though I had better Sushi somewhere else, I still give it a good rating because almost all the Sushi I had was good except a few that need work. The Service is EXCELLENT! The servers are very friendly and the Atmosphere is good! I will definitely come back in a regular basis. Great Job :)

Various Sushi & Bento Box

Fortune Cookie 4.0

Good Service and food

Good food & Service

Sushi & Sesame Chicken

Good food and friendly service

Paul_Te photo

Paul_Te

Bluffdale, UT

I agree :)

Good service is important. I’m a local in there as well and besides the good food, the service and friendliness is great :) Always fun coming back to eat and taking my whole family.

Lemon Chicken

I ordered the Lemon chicken and my wife ordered the Shrimp Tempura Bento Box. The 2 kids ordered a lot of sushi and teriyaki chicken.

shou5 photo

shou5

De Ronde Venen, UT

Fortune Cookie

Me and the wife have been waiting for restaurants to open in the Riverton/Heriman area for a while now. When we first saw an Italian Restaurant open we where excited but the serviice was horrible at Mark Anthony’s. They ignored me completely. I have never been back since. Service and friendlyness should be a big part of the restaurant business and of course, good food. Fortune Coockie is definitely the oposite of Mark Antony’s. We need more restaurants like this in the neighborhood. My friend recommended this restaurant to me when we first moved in the neighborhood. I’ve been a regular ever since. The service is excellent and employees are friendly. They remembered my name and what me and my spouse had the second time we came in. No complaints here… Keep up the good work

Various Sushi & Bento Box

Tekka maki, spider roll, catterpillar role, salmon skin roll.

Japanese Lunch Bakeries

Fortune Cookie  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything'
    Cons: 'Nothing'
  • 09/18/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast & Gooood tasting'
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner tried it.
Fortune Cookie is located near the cities of Bluffdale and South Jordan.
People found this by searching for: Fortune Cookie Riverton, Fortune Cookie Restaurant Riverton, Fourten Cookie Riverton, Fortune Cookie Restaurant Riverton Utah, Fortune Cookie Riverton Menu, Fortune Cookie Utah, and Fortune Cookie Riverton Utah.