Call 7505 W Linne Rd
Tracy, CA 95304-9290

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Clam cowder and bread awesome Friday night "
"An awesome small town experience. "
"The food is amazing!"
"Excellent speedy and friendly service. Good well balanced plates of food, and home style servings. You couldn't leave hungry! "
"Friendly people great service great food"
"family owned business everyone friendly outgoing and very nice and cordial the food was excellent"
"Love the people & the breakfast is awesome!!"
Cons
"Small location"
"Location"
"I've been there 3-4 times once I felt the meat was more salty than my tastes. That's all I could say. "
"Can't even invent any"
"I can't find one"
Comments
"Great service"
"The foo and service is incredible!"
"Just that I am planning on going again tomorrow taking my elderly very picky mother. Now that's the test. "
"A must go to dining experience"
"I highly recommend this restaurant! It is awesome and it's so nice to go to a restaurant that is not a franchise cookie cutter"
Four Corners Restaurant 3.0
February 18, 2010

Four Corners is Okay

This is your basic run of the mill small town (Tracy) cafe/diner. You pretty much know what you are going to get so if you stick to the basics you will do fine. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

American Dinner Lunch

Four Corners Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Four Corners Restaurant is located near the cities of Banta.
People found this by searching for: Four Corners Menu, Four Corners Menu Tracy Ca, Four Corners Restaurant Tracy Menu, Four Corners Restaurant Tracy Ca, 4 Corners Restaurant Tracy Ca, Four Corners Tracy Menu, Four Corners Restaurant Tracy Ca Menu, and Four Corners Tracy Ca Menu.