360-825-6541

820 Griffin Ave ( )

Enumclaw, WA 98022-3416

Description: Four Seasons is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Dinner, Lunch, Parking, Good for groups, Breakfast, Cafe, Pan Asian, Takeout, and Good For Kids
  • 195 dishes entered by diners at Four Seasons
Diner Log for Four Seasons:
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Four Seasons

2.0

Four Seasons in Enumclaw-needs a makeover

This place has seen better days. The food is just ‘ok’ and service not so great. We had to pretty much clear our own dishes to make room for the new ones. I hadn’t been here in a while and now I remember why. I wont be back…at least not untill I forget why not to go there;-)

Four Seasons

I've been going to 4 Seasons for at least 10...

I’ve been going to 4 Seasons for at least 10 years and love it! I’m a huge fan of the general tso chicken (boneless). The chicken chow mein and egg rolls are really good too. The waitresses are always friendly and the price is good.

Garlic Chicken

Crispy chicken with a spicy sauce, what more is there to say?

Absolute Favorite!

Excellent menu variety, food is always cooked to perfection and is perfect 99.9% of the time. I attribute the change to the food not the cooking.

We eat here at least once a month and very often more than that. Why spend as much for fast food when a total perfect Chinese meal will always satisfy?

Nice eat in atmosphere but some remodeling of the well used and loved place is in order. Booths are getting a bit saggy.

4.0

one of my favorites

I love the Four Seasons yes it has seen better days but the food is great and the people are friendly, I’ve never had a bad experience. My boyfriend and i go here atleast once a month and always for my birthday. It is definately a place to try if you like chinese food.

August 10, 2009

Dim lighting atmosphere and very friendly service.

Prestigious, authentic food. Dim lighting atmosphere and very friendly service. Another Best of Enumclaw's destination's. "Seems I always have to put a quirk in the menu to satisfy my cravings" (Minus this and add that.) Four Season's…

Four Seasons is located near the cities of Buckley.
People found this by searching for: Four Seasons Enumclaw, Four Seasons Enumclaw Wa Menu, Four Seasons Restaurant Enumclaw Wa, Enumclaw Chinese Restaurant, Four Seasons Enumclaw Wa, Enumclaw Four Seasons, Four Seasons Restaurant Enumclaw, and Four Seasons Enumclaw Menu.

Krain Corner Restaurant
Summit House Restaurant
Enumclaw Clubhouse Cafe

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Four Seasons

Four Seasons  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  78%
Pros
  •  "Friendly staff, great food always hot and fresh"
  •  "The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is phenomenal"
Cons
  •  "Cleanliness of the entry way"
Comments
  •  "Keep up the amazing work"