Fox and Hound

2.0 rating over 1 review

662-536-2200

6565 Town Center Xing ( )

Southaven, MS 38671

Tags: Pub Food, Bar, Pizza, Burgers, Bar Food, Delivery, Wine Served, Open 7 Days, Liquor Served, and Gift Certificates
  • 195 dishes entered by diners at Fox and Hound
  • 1 user loves Fox and Hound

Reviews for Fox and Hound

Fox and Hound

2.0

Not worth it

My husband and I had a few hours to ourselves Saturday evening and decided since there wasn’t a movie we wanted to see, we’d like to just hang out somewhere, get a couple drinks and an appetizer and just enjoy each other’s company.

We decided on the Fox and Hound in Southaven, since we’d been to the one up in Memphis a couple times with friends.

My first impression was that it smelled smoky despite the air filtration/purification system. Even the non-smoking area was very smoky. We ordered a couple drinks and the chips & salsa and cheese dip. The waitress was very abrupt, almost to the point of rude. The restaurant wasn’t very busy – only two other tables in the room we were in, so I’m not sure what her hurry was.

The chips and salsa was very good and very spicy. Spiciness enough that we drained all our drinks pretty quickly. And had to wait about 25 minutes for a refill. The chips and salsa were advertised as “endless” and the waitress never offered us a refill on it.

I ordered a Goombay Smash which neither my husband nor I could drink more than a few sips of. It tasted awful and I’m not sure if it was a poor mixing of the ingredients or cheap alcohol, or both.

We were very disappointed with our experience, particularly since it’s rare that we have an evening out together without our child. We won’t be back.

Chips and Salsa

Very spicy and good salsa. Garlicky and oniony.

Goombay Smash

Either the alcohol was too cheap or the ingredients weren’t mixed in the right proportions, but this drink was awful. We couldn’t drink more than a few sips of it and left it largely untouched.

Fox and Hound is located near the cities of Horn Lake and Whitehaven Coro Lake.
People found this by searching for: Fox And Hound Southaven, Fox And Hound Southaven Ms, Fox And Hound Restaurant Southaven Mississippi, Fox &Hounds Restaurant,Southaven Ms, Fox And Hound Mississippi, Fox And Hound Southaven Menu, Fox And Hound Menu Southaven, and Fox And Hound, Southaven, Ms.

Saidia's Place