Call 1101 Nasa Pkwy
Houston, TX 77058
Neighborhoods: Webster

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Rich history of the owner & her family."
Franca's Italian Restaurant 5.0
February 15, 2012

Franca's Real talian Restaurant

I wanted to take the time to write about a favorite of ours. All the waiters now greet us by our name, making our kids feel even more special. The food is always delicious esp. the filet medalions "Italian style" along with homemade…
Franca's Italian Restaurant 1.0
November 21, 2011

Worst working environment, mediocre food.

During my short run at this restaurant, I have never been more disrespected as an employee. Franka and her sister would charge me for every mistaken salad or drink on the table, in fact search for mistakes to charge. I was blamed for the…
Franca's Italian Restaurant 5.0
September 6, 2009

Excellent Italian!

In my usual critical self, I was surprised in my own opinions of Franco's. While in Clear Lake last night, which is rarely visited by us.. we saw Franco's. We were iffy to try it and Yelp had awful reviews of it. We decided to try it out…

Italian Good For Kids Takeout

Franca's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/12/2013 - A diner from League City, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 04/16/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/31/2013 - A diner from Livingston, LA tried it.
  • 09/13/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 01/04/2014 - A diner from Louisville, KY tried it.
  • 02/14/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Rich history of the owner & her family.'
  • 05/23/2015 - A diner tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Franca's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Franca's Real Italian Restaurant Menu, Francas Restaurant Webster Tx, Francas, Webster, Franca Restaurant Houston, Franca's Real Italian Restaurant, Franca's Italian Restaurant, Franca's Italian Restaurant Hours, and Franca's Italian Restaurant Menu.