Franco's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Greendale
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads

Pros
" so dissatisfied, the manager there was so rude, I ask for him to make me a buffalo chickenSalad he said he could not do that, and then he said anything extra I want is extra money... did he really think I didn't realize that??I will never go there agai"
Cons
"Establishment......"
Comments
"I'm very bothered on how this manager runs his establishment I do not recommend to anyone to go there, their chicken by the way is already fully cooked They do not cook it fresh they just heat it up.... the management in this establishment is horrible"

Pizza Sandwiches Salads

Franco's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/30/2013 - A diner from Hubbardston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/23/2015 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it.
  • 09/22/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: ' so dissatisfied, the manager there was so rude, I ask for him to make me a buffalo chickenSalad he said he could not do that, and then he said anything extra I want is extra money... did he really think I didn't realize that??I will never go there agai'
    Cons: 'Establishment......'
    Comments: 'I'm very bothered on how this manager runs his establishment I do not recommend to anyone to go there, their chicken by the way is already fully cooked They do not cook it fresh they just heat it up.... the management in this establishment is horrible'
Franco's Pizza is located near the cities of Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Franco Pizza, Franco's Pizza Auburn Ohio, Franco'S Pizza Worcester, Franco's Pizza Worcester Ma, Franco's Pizza Worcester, Jj's Pizza Worcester Ma, Franco's Pizza Menu Worcester, and Franco's Pizza Worceste.