Frankie's Piccolo Bistro

656 N Salina St
Syracuse, NY 13208

Neighborhoods: Northside
Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, Sandwiches

Frankie's Piccolo Bistro is a Italian, Cafe, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Tom21423 photo

Tom21423

Watertown, NY
Frankie's Piccolo Bistro 5.0

Great Meal

Wife and I were visiting someone in the hospital and decided to stop and get something to eat…we had never been to anyplace in Little Italy …stopped at Frankie’s and have to tell you …the service was great…the food was outstanding and the owner Bob came out and sat down with us…he introduced me to his son Bob in the kitchen…my wife (Mary) and myself felt like we belonged there…everything was perfect..a great time..they now have a lifetime customer and we live 70 miles away.

Tom & Mary

pjd photo

pjd

Cicero, NY
Frankie's Piccolo Bistro 1.0

Disappointed

I just had dinner last night at Frankies and had a very disappointing experience. I had a reservation for dinner and was placed upstairs in the banquet room rather then the restaurant. When I requested to be moved back to the restaurant I was told by the manager that the food tastes the same in the restaurant as it does upstairs. I should have left at that point. All of the adjacent tables had tablecloths but mine and the table was not set with any eating utensils. The waitress arrived and took my order for wine and I had given her an order for an appetizer at the same time. She returned with the wine and the appetizer arrived 20 minutes later. The table still was not outfitted for eating. No napkins, forks or knives. While I waited for my fork the appetizer became cold. In the meantime another patron offered me his extra fork so that I could eat. The waitress came by 20 minutes later, the appetizer is cold and she asks me if everything is fine. No I can’t eat my food without a fork and I would also like some water. I had also ordered a gourmet pizza. When the waitress returned with the pizza it was not cooked. I had to return it and she had placed the same pizza in the oven and placed it back on the table. In the meantime the manager is sitting with a group of people across the room completely ignoring the situation. When we were getting ready to leave the manager asked how dinner was and I told him. He did not like the response and walked away while I was still talking. I took the remaining pizza home and today I ate a piece of it and a metal staple was found in the spinach. I highly recommend that no one take the risk of eating in this restaurant. My bill including tip came to 97 dollars and I will never go there again. Beware of your food!

gourmet pizza, shrimp, calamari, salad

Pizza was not cooked and I found a piece of metal in it the next day when I unwrapped the package.

Italian Cafe Sandwiches

Frankie's Piccolo Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Fulton, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 08/28/2013 - A diner from Syracuse, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
King David Restaurant

Greek in University Hill

Hk Take Out Food

Chinese in Near Eastside

Frankie's Piccolo Bistro is located near the cities of Galeville and Onondaga.
People found this by searching for: Frankie's Piccolo Bistro Syracuse Ny, Frankie's Piccolo Bistro, Frankie's Piccolo Bistro Syracuse, Frankie's Bistro Syracuse, Frankie's Italian Restaurant Syracuse, Reviews On Frankies Picolo Bistro Insyracuse, Frankie's Piccolo Bistro Syracuse Menu, and Frankie's Piccolo Bistro Menu.