Frankie's Piccolo Bistro

315-479-8798

656 N Salina St ( )

Syracuse, NY 13208

Neighborhoods: Northside

Description: Frankie's Piccolo Bistro is a Italian, Sandwiches, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Sandwiches, Cafe, American, Delivery, Bistro, Wine Served, Liquor Served, Beer Served, and Trendy
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Frankie's Piccolo Bistro

Reviews for Frankie's Piccolo Bistro

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by pjd
Frankie's Piccolo Bistro

Disappointed

I just had dinner last night at Frankies and had a very disappointing experience. I had a reservation for dinner and was placed upstairs in the banquet room rather then the restaurant. When I requested to be moved back to the restaurant I was told by the manager that the food tastes the same in the restaurant as it does upstairs. I should have left at that point. All of the adjacent tables had tablecloths but mine and the table was not set with any eating utensils. The waitress arrived and took my order for wine and I had given her an order for an appetizer at the same time. She returned with the wine and the appetizer arrived 20 minutes later. The table still was not outfitted for eating. No napkins, forks or knives. While I waited for my fork the appetizer became cold. In the meantime another patron offered me his extra fork so that I could eat. The waitress came by 20 minutes later, the appetizer is cold and she asks me if everything is fine. No I can’t eat my food without a fork and I would also like some water. I had also ordered a gourmet pizza. When the waitress returned with the pizza it was not cooked. I had to return it and she had placed the same pizza in the oven and placed it back on the table. In the meantime the manager is sitting with a group of people across the room completely ignoring the situation. When we were getting ready to leave the manager asked how dinner was and I told him. He did not like the response and walked away while I was still talking. I took the remaining pizza home and today I ate a piece of it and a metal staple was found in the spinach. I highly recommend that no one take the risk of eating in this restaurant. My bill including tip came to 97 dollars and I will never go there again. Beware of your food!

gourmet pizza, shrimp, calamari, salad

Pizza was not cooked and I found a piece of metal in it the next day when I unwrapped the package.