Franklin Barbecue

900 E 11th St
Austin, TX 78702

Neighborhoods: Central East Austin
Cuisine: Barbecue, Steak, Catering

Franklin Barbecue is a Barbecue, Steak, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

QB
wendykalthoff photo

wendykalthoff

Austin, TX
Franklin Barbecue 5.0

oh , franklin

Oh, Frankin Bbq. How do I love thee. Let me count the ways. A feast in my mouth on a hot or cold day. The food is scrumptpus and I am not a hige bbq fan. They could cook for me any day of the year. The line is so worth the wait,

brisket

The brisket is terrific and the staff there is very accomodating.Not everyone asks for ketchup. That is what makes me unique. I just wisj you had a brick building I could always go too.

LaughAttack001 photo

LaughAttack001

New York, NY
Franklin Barbecue 5.0

Best BBQ!

My goodness this is some good barbecue. I just could not get enough. The brisket and ribs were delicious, and the rub was just really great. But I have to say my favorite was probably the house made sausage! Definitely a must try! Juicy, fatty, and full of flavor—just really awesome! And can I just say that I could eat like 10 of those banana cream pies…

Barbecue Steak Catering

Franklin Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

Franklin Barbecue is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: What Kinda Hot Links Does Franklin Bbq Use, Franklin Bbq Menu, Franklin Barbecue Menu, Plate Pricing At Frankline Bbq, Franklin Bbq, Franklins Bbqcopy, Bbq Brisket Near Valley High Ohio, Franklin Barbecue, and Frankline Bbq Austin.