FRANK's

2633 Rt-26
Maine, NY 13802

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Pasta

FRANK's is a Italian, Lunch, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing polite even delivery is awesome "
fachapin photo

fachapin

Maine, NY

TASTY and Right Price

The food is GREAT. The Shrimp Cocktail had the biggest shrimp I’ve ever seen. I had the pasta with calamari sauce… it was delicious. The place is beautiful, filled with all sorts of historical pictures from the area and the owners family. great atmosphere and GREAT Price. I can’t believe how much money was still left in my wallet. I gave the waitress a great tip because I was just so surprised at how low the bill was… at first I thought she mad a mistake but it was right…

Pasta Calamari

It was a special that night. And it was great. Not chewy and not fishy…. just tasty and flavorful. This is the kind of dish you would expect at a very upscale restaurant for about $16 or more. And I would have paid that for this dish. I had the Shrimp Cocktail before the main dish and those shrimp were HUGE and tasty… I can’t get over how Great it was.

janey_101 photo

janey_101

Endicott, NY

I LOVE FRANKS!!!

I love it so much, I’m going there for my birthday tonight!

The best part is I can bring my own wine- so they always have my favorite kind at the right price. If you bring one that is already open or is a screw top- no corking fee!

The food is fabulous! Really, what’s not to love.

amermana photo

amermana

Endicott, NY

Franks was great!

Franks is a great Italian rest. The food, service, and atmosphere were second to none. Everything we ordered was cooked perfectly, and tasted great! We will definitely go again, I already know what my next order will be!

Fruit a di mar

The amount of seafood on this dish was amazing. There was so much, you could not even see that there was pasta underneath! The sauce was delicious, and we had enough left over to take home for lunch!

jayn1321 photo

jayn1321

Johnson City, NY

Possibly the Best

Frank’s is probably one of the best Italian Restaurants in the Greater Binghamton Area. Service was great, food was great and it was all inexpensive! Everyone is very friendly and Frank has been there every time I’ve gone…he will often come around and chat if it is not too busy. Definitely give this place a try!

Italian Dinner Lunch
ninacm

0 useful

FRANK's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/25/2013 - A diner from Wallingford, CT tried it and liked it.
  • 06/05/2013 - A diner from Corning, NY tried it.
  • 08/04/2013 - A diner from Northford, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Vestal, NY tried it.
  • 01/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/10/2015 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 03/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Amazing polite even delivery is awesome '
People found this by searching for: Franks Restaurant In Maine Ny, Franks Restaurant Maine Ny, Frank's Maine Ny, Franks Italian Town Of Maine, Franks Maine, Frank's Restaurant Maine Ny, and Franks Maine Ny.