607-323-5445

2633 Rt-26 ( )

Maine, NY 13802

Description: FRANK's is a Italian, Lunch, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Dinner, Lunch, Great food, Shrimp Coctail, Pasta, Cheap Eats, and Family
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at FRANK's
  • 1 user wants to eat at FRANK's
  • 1 user loves FRANK's

Reviews for FRANK's

TASTY and Right Price

The food is GREAT. The Shrimp Cocktail had the biggest shrimp I’ve ever seen. I had the pasta with calamari sauce… it was delicious. The place is beautiful, filled with all sorts of historical pictures from the area and the owners family. great atmosphere and GREAT Price. I can’t believe how much money was still left in my wallet. I gave the waitress a great tip because I was just so surprised at how low the bill was… at first I thought she mad a mistake but it was right…

Pasta Calamari

It was a special that night. And it was great. Not chewy and not fishy…. just tasty and flavorful. This is the kind of dish you would expect at a very upscale restaurant for about $16 or more. And I would have paid that for this dish. I had the Shrimp Cocktail before the main dish and those shrimp were HUGE and tasty… I can’t get over how Great it was.

Add/Show Comments (1)

I LOVE FRANKS!!!

I love it so much, I’m going there for my birthday tonight!

The best part is I can bring my own wine- so they always have my favorite kind at the right price. If you bring one that is already open or is a screw top- no corking fee!

The food is fabulous! Really, what’s not to love.

Franks was great!

Franks is a great Italian rest. The food, service, and atmosphere were second to none. Everything we ordered was cooked perfectly, and tasted great! We will definitely go again, I already know what my next order will be!

Fruit a di mar

The amount of seafood on this dish was amazing. There was so much, you could not even see that there was pasta underneath! The sauce was delicious, and we had enough left over to take home for lunch!

Possibly the Best

Frank’s is probably one of the best Italian Restaurants in the Greater Binghamton Area. Service was great, food was great and it was all inexpensive! Everyone is very friendly and Frank has been there every time I’ve gone…he will often come around and chat if it is not too busy. Definitely give this place a try!

People found this by searching for: Frank's Restaurant Maine Ny, Franks Endicott Ny, Franks Restaurant In Maine, New York, Franks Maine Ny, Frank's Maine Ny, Franks Restaurant Maine Ny, Franks Maine, and Franks Restaurant In Maine Ny.

Loves FRANK's (1)

Wants to Try FRANK's (1)

ninacm

0 useful

Link to FRANK's

FRANK's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%