Diner Survey Results
Best Dishes at Frank's Steaks
These dishes from the Frank's Steaks menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Mocha Ice Cream Mud Pie ()
Romanian Skirt Steak ()
Frank's Steaks is an Established Steakhouse since 1988. We have been Zagat Rated Restaurant for the past 20 years and have a strong, dedicated customer base. The Zagat Survey has said: "Best Skirt Steak on Earth", Filet Mignon Like Butter" and "The Cow's Meow". Frank's Steaks is a casual but fine dining establishment with a reputation for serving the highest & best quality foods available at the markets. At first glance our prices may seem high but compared to our competition we offer a very good value for your money. Our Prime Aged meats are as good as any steakhouse in the entire country. We have many signature dishes beginning with our 16oz. Marinated Skirt Steak served with Caramelized Sautéed Onions. Our 26oz Bone-In Cowboy Garlic Ribeye Steak is a customer favorite and our 43oz Porterhouse for Two is tasty & terrific! But Remember at Frank's Steaks "We Ain't Just Steaks. Our varied menu offers something for everyone. We serve an array of Salads, Seafood, Chicken and Chops.
- 08/30/2013 - A diner from Glen Cove, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
- 12/15/2013 - A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 01/25/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
- 04/18/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- 04/28/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
- 03/24/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.