516-338-4595

4 Jericho Tpke ( )

Jericho, NY 11753

Description: Frank's Steaks is a Steakhouse, Steak, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Steak, Seafood, Takeout, Good for groups, Continental, Salads, Cafe, Vegan, and Parking
  • 147 dishes entered by diners at Frank's Steaks

From OpenTable:

Frank's Steaks is an Established Steakhouse since 1988. We have been Zagat Rated Restaurant for the past 20 years and have a strong, dedicated customer base. The Zagat Survey has said: "Best Skirt Steak on Earth", Filet Mignon Like Butter" and "The Cow's Meow". Frank's Steaks is a casual but fine dining establishment with a reputation for serving the highest & best quality foods available at the markets. At first glance our prices may seem high but compared to our competition we offer a very good value for your money. Our Prime Aged meats are as good as any steakhouse in the entire country. We have many signature dishes beginning with our 16oz. Marinated Skirt Steak served with Caramelized Sautéed Onions. Our 26oz Bone-In Cowboy Garlic Ribeye Steak is a customer favorite and our 43oz Porterhouse for Two is tasty & terrific! But Remember at Frank's Steaks "We Ain't Just Steaks. Our varied menu offers something for everyone. We serve an array of Salads, Seafood, Chicken and Chops.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Frank's Steaks

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by Fairuza

OUTSTANDING

Where has Frank’s Steaks been all my life? What a delightful place to go. Food is superb and service is friendly yet professional. Ambiance is warm and welcoming, and the drinks are fun and delicious (try the “Katie”, which is a twist on the French Martini). I can’t wait to go back.

BEST STEAKHOUSE ON LONG ISLAND

My wife and I come here all the time… Father’s Day, Super Bowl Sunday, before a show at the Westbury theater and every year on our anniversary. Savory steaks, tasty chicken and seafood, and hearty family style sides make Frank’s one of our most beloved places to dine. If you still have room after dinner, try the mocha ice cream mud pie. Easy to get to and big parking lot.

Mocha Ice Cream Mud Pie

Creamy and delicious…a great way to end a superb meal.

GREAT STEAK, GREAT SCENE, GREAT EXPERIENCE

Frank’s Steaks was everything I wanted and more. I have been craving their skirt steak ever since. My husband took advantage of the summer lobster special…an oversized Maine lobster with side and salad included – great value for the price. We had a delicious bottle of Freemark Abbey cabernet. Service was prompt and professional. Glad I made a reservation. The place was full and very lively. Great date spot and nice for families too. They have a big private party room in the back.

Romanian Skirt Steak

Matchless

November 30, 2011

Excellent service

The one thing that stands out about Frank's Steaks is their service. The waitress was excellent and really cared about making my experience good- she took the time to answer questions about the menu, offered recommendations and checked in…

Frank's Steaks is located near the cities of Hicksville, Brookville, Muttontown, Syosset, and Salisbury.
People found this by searching for: Groupon For Franks Steakhouse In Syosset N.Y, Frank's Restaurant Jericho Ny, Frank's Restaurant, Jericho Ny, Frankies Steak House In Westbury, Frank's Steakhouse Westbury, Frank's Steak House Jericho, Franks Steak House Long Island, Frank's Steak House Westbury, and Franks Steaks Westbury.

Featured in Jericho

Link to Frank's Steaks

Frank's Steaks  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%
Pros
  •  "Overpriced"