Fratelli Lyon

2.5 rating over 1 review

305-572-2901

4141 NE 2nd Ave, #101a ( )

Miami, FL 33137

Neighborhoods: Little Haiti

Tags: Italian, Reservations, Casual Elegant, Delivery, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Fratelli Lyon
  • 3 users want to eat at Fratelli Lyon

Reviews for Fratelli Lyon

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Dax

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Fratelli Lyon

Hope for the best in the future ...

Walking into Fratelli Lyon gave me an impression of being in a cosmopolitan city, a restaurant always come with rough edges that will file off with time, HOWEVER, good food is what will prevail.
I was seated at the bar where I was squeezed between two rather rude patrons that kept bumping their arm on my chest as they ate without apologizing. I was quickly presented with the wine list, and ordered a glass of wine, which was the smallest pour I have ever had. Of course I was quickly asked if I wanted another glass once I finished with my first one, felt a bit pushy. The rest of the patrons around me were well taken care of, plenty of water, plenty of bread. I had to ask for water and was never served bread. The Chef/owner approached both sides of the parties surrounded me (I was dinning alone) I was not acknowledged by him at all.

Ordered the sweet & sour beets, which basically were boiled dice beets on a plate, plain & no appetizing presentation for about $8.50, not many chefs can mess expensive diced boiled beets!

As a main course, ordered the lemoned scallop risotto, which was bland and soupy, the scallops garnishing on the top were actually tasty.

Skipped the desserts.

I always judge the tidiness of a restaurant by their bathrooms and when using Fratelli Lyon’s left a lot to wish for. Just did not want to imagine how that kitchen was run if the bathroom was so unkept, and shocking cosidering that this place was just recently opened!

sweet & sour beets

plain, diced boiled beets. no dressing, no presentation, beets were sweet, but I can boil them at home too!

Lemon rissotto scallops

Soupy, bland rissotto, peppery and not lemony, pan seared scallops on top very good. over all mediocre dish

Fratelli Lyon is located near the cities of Brickell, Little Havana, Pequena Habana, and Allapattah.
People found this by searching for: Fratelli Lyon Menu, Michael's Genuine Restaurant, Grass Restaurant And Lounge And Restaurant, Michael's Genuine And Restaurant, Fratelli Lyon Miami, Fratelli Lyon Miami Reviews, Drink List From Fratelli Lyon, and Grass Restaurant And Lounge Restaurant.

Truluck's Seafood Steak and Crab House