Fred & Steve's-Twin River

5.0 rating over 1 review

401-723-3200

100 Twin River Rd ( )

Lincoln, RI 02865

Description: Fred & Steve's-Twin River is a Steakhouse, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, OpenTable, Reservations, Casual Elegant, RI, American, Delivery, and Steak

Overall: 41%    Food: 33%    Service: 25%    Ambiance: 25%
Pros

• "I found to be no pros"
  • "The drinks were strong"
  • "I didn't find to be any pros "
  • "I found to be no pros"
Cons
  • "The service was horrible my server erin was rude and brought our food out and it was cold and she didn't seem like she cared. We will not be coming back"
  • "The waitstaff was horrible"
  • "The service wasn't what I expected it could have been better kind of slow my server was Brad and I'm not thinking about coming back"
  • "I found the service wasn't what I expected the server erin wasn't as polite as she should have been. We were deciding and she wasn't giving us any suggestions. The service was slow and I wasn't impressed with the food I sure will not be co"
  • "My service was the worst I've seen in a long time. My server Erin couldn't have been more rude and not there for us"
Comments
  • "Keep the drinks strong"
  • "Get waitstaff that isn't so miserable"
  • "no other comments"
  • "Dinner was over cooked and dry"

From OpenTable:

For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest seafood around, visit Fred & Steve's Steakhouse. Let two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Fred & Steve's-Twin River

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Fred & Steve's-Twin River

-1 1

We Love Fred & Steves!

Fred & Steves is a great night out- service, food, entertainment everything was wonderful! Fred and Steves has a sports theme decor, the booths are HUGE and very comfortable,I strongly suggest that you request a booth when you go. Food was delicious; our steaks were mouth watering, and the sides were more than enought for 2 people. But it is better to have more than less right?? Although pricey well worth the money. 5 star service and 5 star food all the way!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Fred & Steve's-Twin River is located near the cities of Albion, Cumberland Hill, Valley Falls, and Central Falls.
People found this by searching for: Who Owns Fred And Steves Steak House, Fred And Steves Steakhouse Specials, Fred & Steve's Steakhouse Menu, Fred And Steve's, Fred And Steve's Restaurant, Fred And Steve's Lincoln, Fred And Steve's Steakhouse Menu, Fred And Steve's Lincoln Ri, and Fred Steve Steakhouse Menu.

Featured in Lincoln