Fred & Steve's-Twin River

5.0 rating over 1 review
100 Twin River Rd
Lincoln, RI 02865

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Fred & Steve's-Twin River is a Steakhouse, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I found no pros"
"I found to be no pros"
"The drinks were strong"
"I didn't find to be any pros "
"I found to be no pros"
Cons
"The service could have been better. My server erin was not there for us and didn't bring our food out while it was hot we will not be coming back"
"The service was horrible my server erin was rude and brought our food out and it was cold and she didn't seem like she cared. We will not be coming back"
"The waitstaff was horrible"
"The service wasn't what I expected it could have been better kind of slow my server was Brad and I'm not thinking about coming back"
"I found the service wasn't what I expected the server erin wasn't as polite as she should have been. We were deciding and she wasn't giving us any suggestions. The service was slow and I wasn't impressed with the food I sure will not be co"
"My service was the worst I've seen in a long time. My server Erin couldn't have been more rude and not there for us"
Comments
"If there is anything wrong ask for Frank the manager he will fix it."
"Get some new staff"
"Keep the drinks strong"
"Get waitstaff that isn't so miserable"
"no other comments"
"Dinner was over cooked and dry"
butterflyz143 photo

butterflyz143

Lincoln, RI
Fred & Steve's-Twin River 5.0

We Love Fred & Steves!

Fred & Steves is a great night out- service, food, entertainment everything was wonderful! Fred and Steves has a sports theme decor, the booths are HUGE and very comfortable,I strongly suggest that you request a booth when you go. Food was delicious; our steaks were mouth watering, and the sides were more than enought for 2 people. But it is better to have more than less right?? Although pricey well worth the money. 5 star service and 5 star food all the way!!

Steakhouse OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest seafood around, visit Fred & Steve's Steakhouse. Let two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Fred & Steve's-Twin River  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/17/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it.
  • 11/15/2013 - A diner from Salem, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/02/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I found to be no pros'
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I didn't find to be any pros '
    Cons: 'I found the service wasn't what I expected the server erin wasn't as polite as she should have been. We were deciding and she wasn't giving us any suggestions. The service was slow and I wasn't impressed with the food I sure will not be co'
    Comments: 'Get waitstaff that isn't so miserable'
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The drinks were strong'
    Cons: 'The service wasn't what I expected it could have been better kind of slow my server was Brad and I'm not thinking about coming back'
    Comments: 'Keep the drinks strong'
  • 08/28/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'The waitstaff was horrible'
  • 10/03/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 10/16/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I found to be no pros'
    Cons: 'The service was horrible my server erin was rude and brought our food out and it was cold and she didn't seem like she cared. We will not be coming back'
  • 11/12/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and didn't like it.
  • 12/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I found no pros'
    Cons: 'The service could have been better. My server erin was not there for us and didn't bring our food out while it was hot we will not be coming back'
    Comments: 'Get some new staff'
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 06/27/2015 - A diner from Douglas, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'If there is anything wrong ask for Frank the manager he will fix it.'
Fred & Steve's-Twin River is located near the cities of Albion, Cumberland Hill, Valley Falls, and Central Falls.
People found this by searching for: Fred And Steve's Lincoln Ri, Fred And Steve's Restaurant, Fred And Steves Steak House Restaurant Menu In Twin Rivers, Fred & Steve's Steakhouse Menu, Fred And Steve's Lincoln, Fred & Steve's Steakhouse Lincoln, Ri, Fred And Steve's Steakhouse Menu, and Fred Steve Steakhouse Menu.