Fred & Steve's-Twin River

5.0 rating over 1 review

401-723-3200

100 Twin River Rd ( )

Lincoln, RI 02865

Description: Fred & Steve's-Twin River is a Steakhouse, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, OpenTable, Reservations, Casual Elegant, RI, American, Delivery, and Steak

From OpenTable:

For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest seafood around, visit Fred & Steve's Steakhouse. Let two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Fred & Steve's-Twin River

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Fred & Steve's-Twin River

-1 1

We Love Fred & Steves!

Fred & Steves is a great night out- service, food, entertainment everything was wonderful! Fred and Steves has a sports theme decor, the booths are HUGE and very comfortable,I strongly suggest that you request a booth when you go. Food was delicious; our steaks were mouth watering, and the sides were more than enought for 2 people. But it is better to have more than less right?? Although pricey well worth the money. 5 star service and 5 star food all the way!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Fred & Steve's-Twin River is located near the cities of Albion, Cumberland Hill, Valley Falls, and Central Falls.
People found this by searching for: Fred Steve Steakhouse Menu, Fred And Steve's Restaurant, Fred & Steve's Steakhouse Menu, Fred And Steve's Lincoln, Fred And Steves Twin River, Fred And Steve's Steakhouse Menu, Fred And Steves Steakhouse, and Fred And Steve's Lincoln Ri.

Featured in Lincoln

Link to Fred & Steve's-Twin River

Fred & Steve's-Twin River  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  45%  Food:  33%  Service:  25%  Ambiance:  25%
Pros
  •  "No pros at all"
  •  "The drinks were strong"
  •  "I didn't find to be any pros "
  •  "I found to be no pros"
Cons
  •  "The service was horrible very slow and not impressed. This is supposed to be fine dining not in my book. My server forgot our food and when we got it it was overcooked and a bit cold. Erin should be a little more on the pleasant side especially working in"
  •  "The waitstaff was horrible"
  •  "The service wasn't what I expected it could have been better kind of slow my server was Brad and I'm not thinking about coming back"
  •  "I found the service wasn't what I expected the server erin wasn't as polite as she should have been. We were deciding and she wasn't giving us any suggestions. The service was slow and I wasn't impressed with the food I sure will not be co"
  •  "My service was the worst I've seen in a long time. My server Erin couldn't have been more rude and not there for us"
Comments
  •  "Keep the drinks strong"
  •  "Get waitstaff that isn't so miserable"
  •  "no other comments"
  •  "Dinner was over cooked and dry"