Call 2610 Lyndale Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408-1321
Neighborhoods: Lowry Hill East

Cuisine: Vegan, Bakeries, Healthy

French Meadow Bakery is a Vegan, Bakeries, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

rosevillefoodfan photo

rosevillefoodfan

Roseville, MN
French Meadow Bakery 4.0

Good spot for vegan and organic lovers

I’ve only been to French Meadow for breakfast and lunch, but it’s always been so good that visiting here for dinner is on my short list of things to do. There are a host of vegetarian and vegan options, but I almost always go for one of their terrific wraps. The chicken caesar wrap is as good an interpretation of that dish as I’ve ever had. Don’t go here in a time crunch, though: seating can be hard to find and service can be slow. Also, their beverages are overpriced compared to their food.
Pro: Organic choices, great wraps
Con: Long waits, expensive beverages

Chicken caesar wrap

Crisp lettuce, great dressing, savory chicken.

French Meadow Bakery 5.0
February 11, 2012

Not just breakfast

I know they are known for breakfasts, which are always excellent. But I really enjoy dinners. Nice atmosphere, and I appreciate the excellent and tasty selection of vegetarian entrees. It has become my go-to place for dinner!
French Meadow Bakery 5.0
September 4, 2011

Good stuff

I have been here several times and I always have good food and good service. I especially love coming here in the summer when I can sit on the patio.
French Meadow Bakery 2.0
August 19, 2011

Not a consistent experience

The moral of this story is -- this place is not consistently good. I moved to Mpls aprox. 10 years ago and use to love this place! It was my all-time favorite. I still go there often hoping for that 1 in 10 chance that my food will be…

Vegan Bakeries Healthy
Tips
  • On Saturday nights, get any bottle of wine from the expanded list for half-price. It's perfectly chosen to pair with the fresh flavors from the menu.
Fri-Sat 06:30AM - 11:00PM
Sun-Thu 06:30AM - 10:00PM
yumenohoshi

Minneapolis, MN

Cksuaqd5cr3ovqaby-t1ir
BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

French Meadow Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

French Meadow Bakery is located near the cities of St Anthony and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: French Meadow Bakery Menu, French Meadow Restaurant, French Meadow Menu Minneapolis, Does French Meadow Own Commons Roots Cafe, East Meadow Restaurant Minneapolis, French Meadow Restaurant Menu, French Meadow Bakery Minneapolis, Vegan Fee Bakery Mn, and French Meadow Bakery Contact.