Call 30 Chauncy St
Mansfield, MA 02048-1958

Cuisine: Seafood, Sushi, American

Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe is a Seafood, Sushi, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Huge portions of food at a great price with accommodating wait staff"
"The food!"
"There was not any pros.When Billy the fat rude owner hit on my wife in front of me."
"Nice waitress"
Cons
"More, all you can eat lobster days!!!!"
"Nothing!"
"I'm sick of hearing that the owner Billy sexual harasses all the good looking female employees. Truly discussed from the things I have heard from the females that have worked for him in the past."
"Over-cooked seafood and cold. Buffalo chicken pasta was a mess with gloppy sauce and thickly battered chicken just placed on top. Restaurant impossible would have a field day. "
Comments
"All you can eat steamers ?"
"Yes! It's time to start treating your employees with respect. Don't you have a wife, oh that's rite you do. I'm surprised you have caught a case yet because what you are doing is against the law and so disrespectful. "
tohaveaplan photo

tohaveaplan

Attleboro, MA
Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe 3.0

Best sushi outside of Boston.

The food here is wonderful but I have to rate it only three stars because of the overcrowded, strip mall ambience. An overhaul of the restaurant interior would definitely get a higher rating.
There are other excellent plates available from the traditional fisherman’s platter and boiled lobster to a great Grilled Salmon Oscar topped with lobster meat, asparagus and béarnaise sauce also the Halibut topped with citrus salsa is quite good.

Fresh Catch has become a local chain in the metro south region. But the food is the best at Mansfield although the ambience is better at the Attleboro location (which used to be a bar fly lounge).

Pattycake photo

Pattycake

Canton, MA
Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe 1.0

yaaak

Food was just so so and overly priced, I wish that I never went there. My fried platter had a burnt tast to it so I sent it back. They
gave me the second one and it still had the same problem.

They did not take it off the bill…..Thieves

Clams & Scallops

Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe 1
January 13, 2015

ljross there is so much more to your story. #don'tbelieveallreviews
Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe 1.0
May 23, 2012

Avoid!

Terrible!\r Kitchen is filthy\r Fish is sold after spoiling and being washed in bleach\r Half the shellfish is sold dead.
Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe 4.0
July 29, 2011

Great food, Arrogant Owner

The experience with Fresh Catch did not start off great. We were supposed to go to their location in Easton, but when I called there to ask about their lobster special and if I could order their lobster tails as a meal, I was told they did…

Seafood Family Sushi

From OpenTable:

Fresh Catch Restaurant and Sushi Bar offers a wide variety of the freshest seafood and cuts of beef in the area. We have a fantastic sushi and raw bar menu, along with a full liquor license. You are guaranteed to find something for everyone, from lobsters & steamers to Buffalo Mac and Veal Piccata.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Fresh Catch Seafood and Cafe is located near the cities of Mansfield Center, East Mansfield, Foxboro, South Foxboro, and Foxborough.
People found this by searching for: Fresh Catch Mansfield Ma Fried Seafood, Fresh Catch Mansfield Ma Menu, Fresh Catch Mansfield Ma, Fresh Catch Menu Mansfield, Fresh Catch Mansfield, Fresh Catch Menu Mansfield Ma, Fresh Catch Seafood Mansfield Ma, Seafood Restaurants Near Mansfield Ma, and Fresh Catch Mansfield Menu.