Fresh Corn Grill

Neighborhoods: Westwood
Cuisine: American, Catering, Grill

Fresh Corn Grill is a American, Catering, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

tulips500 photo

Corn Everywhere

Fresh Corn Grill is just a few blocks from where I live so I’ve been here a handful of times, and each time it’s just OK. I try to understand why it’s so popular, but I’m not quite sure. FCG offers a variety of salads, sandwiches, pastas, and tacos with an emphasis on adding corn to most dishes, served in a small dining area along with some outside sidewalk seating.

Fresh Corn Chowder

I was expecting a thick creamy soup, along the lines of clam chowder, but this is a watery, buttery soup with a film of oil on top (although plenty of corn kernels) and a little bit of kick. Disappointed as it was not what I was expecting at all. I won’t be ordering this again.

Sundried Tomato Pasta

The pasta itself tasted fresh, not overcooked, and the sauce is creamy/buttery but not as heavy as it looked. Small pieces of chopped asparagus and chicken also included. Not bad, but I might have preferred a tomato based sauce over a cream based sauce. Flavor was good though.

Inlandvalgal11 photo

Running Springs, CA

Fresh healthy and filling !!!

I’m always on the lookout for interesting places to eat and if possible something with healthy choices. I found this place a few doors down from my B/Fs workplace. It is rather small but with bright,cheery yellow walls with a beach cottage feel. The menu was loaded with veggie dishes, something hard to find with a meal on the go. So many choices..I tried the veggie bowl this time but would love to try the corn chowder and salads too. The waitress brought my order and I was in shock how huge the bowl was. I knew I struck gold when I tasted it…so fresh, so delicious, so healthy …yum…..So next time I’m in that part of town we’ll just tell my B/F its to visit him…but we’ll have to meet at the Fresh Corn Grill for lunch :D hehehe

fresh corn vegetable bowl w/ added skirt steak

served with grilled vegetables over basmati rice or wild brown rice
choice of asian BBQ sauce or ginger curry sauce
(add grilled chicken $2.50 • grilled salmon $3.50 • grilled shrimp $3.50 • Skirt Steak $3.50)

This is served in a HUGE bowl..One I would serve salad in for a whole family ! I had it over brown rice and added the steak . It is loaded with fresh grilled veggies like corn, zuchinni,scallions,etc. It is quite delicious,healthy and filling.Excellent !!!

American Dinner Catering

Fresh Corn Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/16/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Fresh Corn Grill is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Fresh Corn Grill Los Angeles, Fresh Corn Grill, Corn Grill Westwood, Fresh Corn Grill Westwood Menu, Fresh Corn Grill Menu, Fresh Corn Grill Westwood, and Fresh Grilled Corn Westwood Menu.