Call 5550 NW 40th St
Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Salads

Fresh Harvest at Seminole Coconut Creek Casino is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
krackerjack photo

krackerjack

Coral Springs, FL
Fresh Harvest at Seminole Coconut Creek Casino 5.0

Freakin' amazing :)

I tend to frequent the Casino, and all that gambling makes me hungry. Thank goodness for Fresh Harvest. It’s an all-you-can-eat buffet that will completely change your idea of a good deal. Tell me where else I can get clam chowder, salad, swordfish, pork tenderloin, baby back ribs, mahi mahi, salmon, grouper, mushroom risotto, baby sweet potatoes, vegetable medleys, and individually portioned and plated gourmet desserts for $14.95. They serve breakfast and dinner as well, but I prefer to go between 11am-5pm for lunch because I know I won’t be eating again for the rest of the day and their breakfast isn’t as impressive. Dinner is a bit more expensive. Check it out if you get a chance.

queenmaggie photo

queenmaggie

Coral Springs, FL
Fresh Harvest at Seminole Coconut Creek Casino 3.0

Buffet

I went for their special weekend brunch. The food was nothing special, it was very very loud, and it was hard to get anyone’s attention for a refill on the included mimosas. The cigarette smoke from the casino really put me off my food. I won’t be visiting again.

Casino Buffet Lunch Parking

Fresh Harvest at Seminole Coconut Creek Casino  Restaurant Reviews

Fresh Harvest at Seminole Coconut Creek Casino is located near the cities of Margate, Miami Fort Lauderdale Metro Area, N Lauderdale, and North Lauderdale.
People found this by searching for: Fresh Harvest Coconut Creek, Fresh Market Coconut Creek Casino, Fresh Harvest Coconut Creek Friday Menu, Cocoanut Creek Harvest Fresh, Fresh Harvest Restaurant, Seminole Coconut Creek Casino Buffet, Contact Harvest Buffet At The Coconut Beach Casino, Fresh Harvest Restaurant Coconut Creek, and Coconut Creek Casino Buffet.