Call 1040 Sterling Ave

franchesca84

Glenwood, IL
Fresh Starts 1.0

WON'T DINE HERE AGAIN!

I waited 50 min for my meal and it was luke warm and of poor quality. I politely voiced my concerns to the owner who acted as if I was bothering her and gave me a free cup of coffee to shut me up. The small restaurant had too many people squished into the dining room – we were all on top of each other. I will not be back and I hope you don’t waste your time or money here.

shrimp and gritz

Unlike any shrimp and gritz I had ever had. It was a slice of gritz – like a chunk of leftover gritz was dumped out of a container and they sliced off a piece and added shrimp. YUCK!

Fresh Starts 5.0
August 10, 2011

Excellent

Good: Love the food, service and atmosphere of this wonderful little gem. The owner is so accommodating to every request. The menu changes regularly as do the excellent wine selections, but they always remember me and have my favorites. I…
Fresh Starts 1.0
May 18, 2010

Low quality over priced food

DON'T BOTHER!\r The food at this restaurant is nothing special and the small dining room is cramped and poorly decorated. The service is slow and the owner is VERY RUDE! I won't be dining here again and I suggest you don't waste your time!

Bakeries Outdoor seating Vegan
Sat 08:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Tue-Thu 07:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri 07:00AM - 10:00PM

Fresh Starts  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/07/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Fresh Starts is located near the cities of Homewood, Olympia Fields, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and East Hazel Crest.
People found this by searching for: Phone Number To Fresh Start In Homewood Illinois, Fresh Starts Flossmoor Menu, Fresh Start Homewood Il, Freash Starts Olympia Fields, Fresh Start Restaurant Flossmoor Il, Fresh Starts Flossmoor, Fresh Starts Flossmoor, Il, and Fresh Starts Homewood.