Fresh Starts

708-957-7900

1040 Sterling Ave ( )

Flossmoor, IL 60422-1285

View Hours
Tags: Bakeries, Cafe, Outdoor seating, Vegan, Gluten Free, Takeout, Breakfast, Good for groups, Parking, and Lunch
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Fresh Starts

Reviews for Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

WON'T DINE HERE AGAIN!

I waited 50 min for my meal and it was luke warm and of poor quality. I politely voiced my concerns to the owner who acted as if I was bothering her and gave me a free cup of coffee to shut me up. The small restaurant had too many people squished into the dining room – we were all on top of each other. I will not be back and I hope you don’t waste your time or money here.

shrimp and gritz

Unlike any shrimp and gritz I had ever had. It was a slice of gritz – like a chunk of leftover gritz was dumped out of a container and they sliced off a piece and added shrimp. YUCK!

August 10, 2011

Excellent

Good: Love the food, service and atmosphere of this wonderful little gem. The owner is so accommodating to every request. The menu changes regularly as do the excellent wine selections, but they always remember me and have my favorites. I…

May 18, 2010

Low quality over priced food

DON'T BOTHER!\r The food at this restaurant is nothing special and the small dining room is cramped and poorly decorated. The service is slow and the owner is VERY RUDE! I won't be dining here again and I suggest you don't waste your time!

Fresh Starts is located near the cities of Homewood, Olympia Fields, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and East Hazel Crest.
People found this by searching for: Fresh Starts Restaurant Flossmoor, Freash Starts Olympia Fields, Fresh Starts Flossmoor Menu, Fresh Starts Restaurant Homewood, Il, Fresh Starts Flossmoor, Fresh Starts Restaurant Owner, Fresh Starts Homewood, Looking For Fresh Start In Flossmoor Illinois, and Phone Number To Fresh Start In Homewood Illinois.

Link to Fresh Starts