Fresser's Delicatessen

1097 N Main St
Randolph, MA 02368-2120

Cuisine: Deli, Wraps, Lunch

Fresser's Delicatessen is a Deli, Wraps, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Arteest7 photo

Arteest7

Bangor, ME
Fresser's Delicatessen 5.0

Incredible

I dont know what the issue was w/ catering below, but its pretty hard to believe. My husband and I travelled down and back from ME to Mass in one day and pre-chose this place based on their menu. It was a wonderfully lucky choice. The food here is incredible: quality ingredient, ingenious sandwich combinations, incredibly friendly folks. They make their own corned beef (my personal fave) and it was INCREDIBLY good. My husband orderder the pastrami and corned beef triple decker and I ordered a reuben. You would think the sandiwches tast similar due to their similar ingredients. HOWEVER… this is not the case. Each sandwich was amazing and very different, from the incredibly flavorful pastrami to their DELICIOUS saurkraut the sandwiches were surprisingly unique!! Sandwiches were huge, potato salad was amazing…. I can not even describe enough how thankful we were to have stopped here. The people were so friendly, they even asked if they could bring some meat out to our dog!! You really can’t do better… GREAT FOOD!!!!

Pastrami Corned Beef Triple Decker

ABsolutely reasonable price… tons of meat, huge sandwich, quality ingredients, comes with great home-made pickle.

mbemom photo

mbemom

Easton, MA
Fresser's Delicatessen 1.0

Disappointing food, horrible customer service

Placed a very expensive catering order, and the food was not well prepared or presented. I complained to the owner by phone and email and was totally ignored. Had to file dispute with my credit card company, and got my money back. Add to this that the delivery person couldn’t find the delivery location 5 minutes from the restaurant and you get a terrible experience I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Stay away from this place!!!

Deli Wraps Good For Kids

Fresser's Delicatessen  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/19/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Fresser's Delicatessen is located near the cities of Holbrook and Avon.
People found this by searching for: Fressers Deli Randolph, Freshers Deli Randolph Ma, Fressers, Fressers Delicatessen, Fressers Deli, Fresser's, Fressers Delicatessem, and Fressers Randolph.