Friar Tuck's

1651 W South Park Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54902-9205

Cuisine: Burgers, Sandwiches, Full Bar

Overall
Pros
"Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt"

Burgers Sandwiches Full Bar

Friar Tuck's  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/24/2013 - A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 05/26/2013 - A diner from Alsip, IL tried it.
  • 07/08/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/20/2013 - A diner from Roscoe, IL tried it.
  • 08/28/2013 - A diner from Lafayette, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/11/2013 - A diner from Black Creek, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Bomb ass Ruben. Best my step dad nd I have ever had. That's a huge compliment cuz we know our Rubes. Never had problem w service. My girlfriends favorite sandwich restaraunt'
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/30/2013 - A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/05/2015 - A diner from Green Bay, WI tried it.
People found this by searching for: Friar Tucks Oshkosh, Friar Tucks Restaurant, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Wi, Frair Tucks, Oshgosh,Wi, Friar Tuck's Sandwiches, Friar Tucks Menu, Friar Tucks Oshkosh Hours, and Friar Tucks Oshkosh Menu.