Friend House

Neighborhoods: Gramercy Park
Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Asian

Friend House is a Chinese, Japanese, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

mightysea photo

Flushing, NY

great food~!

definally one of my favorite places in east village! deliveryz fast & pretty good decor for dine in~

three rollz comb

cheap steal for sushi and all my favorites comes together

webbygale photo

New York, NY

This place is alright if you know what to order. I love t...

This place is alright if you know what to order. I love the seared stuff and the sushi, but not so much the Thai and Chinese food. It’s pretty cheap too. Just try it!

WebD photo

Awesome food

I’ve been coming here for years and am very impressed by the recent renovation. I went there recently with some friends to have the Sapporo and Sake special they’ve been advertising and stayed for the XO house fried rice. It was fantastic.

I will 100% be coming back soon.

XO Seafood Treasure Platter Entree

One of the best dishes I’ve had here!

parkhyein photo

New York, NY

Decent pan-Asian. Nice decor, good service,...

Decent pan-Asian. Nice decor, good service, pleasant all around, but food doesn’t really stand out.

Chinese Japanese Asian
Sun-Thu 12:00PM - 12:00AM

Friend House  Restaurant Reviews

Friend House is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Friend House Restaurant, Friend House Restaurant Nyc, Fun House Restaurant East Village, Friends House Nyc, Friend House Nyc, Friends Restaurant Nyc, and Friendhouse 3rd Ave.