Call 121 N Smith St
Cuba, MO 65453

Cuisine: American, Italian, Grill

Overall
Pros
"NONE!!!!"
Cons
"Gave me food poisoning!!!"
Comments
"Disgusting! Made me throw up for days. Dont waste your time/money "
Frisco's Grill and Pub 4.0
October 30, 2010

D. Seevers

We eat at Frisco's regularly. The Chef Salad is wonderful and huge! Most of the time we get the Chef Salad and combine it with the roast beef on garlic cheese bread sandwich w/fries...share it between us and are stuffed. Oh, don't forget…
Frisco's Grill and Pub 4.0
August 5, 2008

Great first experience

We've only eaten here once, but we'll definitely return. The food was wonderful - piping hot and the portions big. Prices were great, and the menu ranged from sandwiches to full meals. Try the Chicken Fingers - they're huge, and really…

American Italian Grill

Frisco's Grill and Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner from Wentzville, MO tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'NONE!!!!'
    Cons: 'Gave me food poisoning!!!'
    Comments: 'Disgusting! Made me throw up for days. Dont waste your time/money '
  • 12/17/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Frisco's Menu Cuba Mo, Frisco's Cuba Mo, Frisco Grill Pub Cuba Mo, Frisco's Grill & Pub Cuba, Mo, Frisco's Cuba Mo Menu, Friscos Cuba, Frisco's Restaurant Cuba Mo, and Menu For Friscos Restaurant In Cuba, Mo.