Diner Survey Results
- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
0 reviews of FT 33, first by you?
FT33 in Dallas' Design District features Chef Matt McCallister's seasonal inspired modern cuisine. Guests are invited to experience an inventive menu highlighting fresh bounty from the FT33 garden and locally sourced artisan ingredients.
Conceptualized by Hatsumi Kuzuu of Kuzuu Design, the restaurant's design blossomed from merging barnyard and industrial architecture together to create a modern yet rustic feel.
- 04/14/2013 - A diner from Plano, TX tried it and didn't like it.
- 05/15/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
- 08/06/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
- 09/03/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 12/04/2013 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Inventive, fresh, excellent service.'