Call 16545 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708-2343

Cuisine: Asian, Cantonese, Szechuan

Fu Wing Low is a Asian, Cantonese, and Szechuan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Accommodating (big party of 50),excellent food, and perfectly timed service"
"Excellent old traditional Chinese food. I've been eating here for thirty years and have known the owner from when I was a policeman in L.A. in Chinatown and Little Tokyo."
"Reminded me of the places I used to go to as a kid, and great food"
Cons
"A little crowded"
"It's old, so don't look for fancy schmancy decor. "
Comments
"Great food at good prices, take a chance and try it. What am I saying, no don't go here it's getting to busy."
Norart photo

Norart

Newport Beach, CA
Fu Wing Low 5.0

Best Chinese food I've had in awhile!

I had read a write-up on this restaurant in OC Register, so I had to try it out for myself. I can honestly say that I’ve tried this place about 5 times and each time the food was superb! Kenny is delightful, very personable, and hard-working. Before trying the restaurant I searched online to try and find a menu and was surprised that it didn’t exist anywhere. So I have posted one for all to see…there are over 150 menu items! :) I highly recommend Fu Wing Low to those who have been looking for a good Cantonese-style restaurant. It’s always busy and that’s a good sign.

Honey Walnut Shrimp

A must try!

Fu Wing Low 5.0
March 20, 2009

24-year customer

It's hard to describe this restaurant and do it justice. It's in an aging strip mall with 1/3 of the stores closed. It's small, with simple fixtures and low prices, and on your first visit you think you've made a mistake. Then you taste…
Fu Wing Low 4.0
May 27, 2008

A little different than expected

Hungry for Chinese food one day I found this place and decided to try it out. It isn't your typical Mandarin style Chinese food, it is Cantonese. I must say that the style of cooking was different, not in a big way but enough to notice it.…

Asian Cantonese Szechuan
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 09:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 12:30PM - 09:30PM

Fu Wing Low  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Irvine, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/01/2013 - A diner from Long Beach, CA tried it.
  • 07/01/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Reminded me of the places I used to go to as a kid, and great food'
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Placentia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent old traditional Chinese food. I've been eating here for thirty years and have known the owner from when I was a policeman in L.A. in Chinatown and Little Tokyo.'
    Cons: 'It's old, so don't look for fancy schmancy decor. '
    Comments: 'Great food at good prices, take a chance and try it. What am I saying, no don't go here it's getting to busy.'
  • 12/26/2013 - A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Accommodating (big party of 50),excellent food, and perfectly timed service'
    Cons: 'A little crowded'
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Fu Wing Low is located near the cities of Martins Ferry, Huntington, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: Fu Wing Low Menu Fountain Valley, Fu Wing Low, Foo Wing Low Fountain Valley, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley Menu, Fu Wing Low Restaurant, Fu Wing Lo, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley, Fu Wing Low Menu, and Fu Wing Lo Fountain Valley.