Fu Wing Low

4.8 rating over 1 review
16545 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708-2343

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Breakfast

Fu Wing Low is a Asian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"great food and they are super friendly "
"Accommodating (big party of 50),excellent food, and perfectly timed service"
"Excellent old traditional Chinese food. I've been eating here for thirty years and have known the owner from when I was a policeman in L.A. in Chinatown and Little Tokyo."
"Reminded me of the places I used to go to as a kid, and great food"
Cons
"A little crowded"
"It's old, so don't look for fancy schmancy decor. "
Comments
"Great food at good prices, take a chance and try it. What am I saying, no don't go here it's getting to busy."
Norart photo

Norart

Newport Beach, CA
Fu Wing Low 5.0

Best Chinese food I've had in awhile!

I had read a write-up on this restaurant in OC Register, so I had to try it out for myself. I can honestly say that I’ve tried this place about 5 times and each time the food was superb! Kenny is delightful, very personable, and hard-working. Before trying the restaurant I searched online to try and find a menu and was surprised that it didn’t exist anywhere. So I have posted one for all to see…there are over 150 menu items! :) I highly recommend Fu Wing Low to those who have been looking for a good Cantonese-style restaurant. It’s always busy and that’s a good sign.

Honey Walnut Shrimp

A must try!

Asian Lunch Delivery
Tue-Thu 11:30AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 09:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 12:30PM - 09:30PM

Fu Wing Low  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/20/2013 - A diner from Irvine, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/01/2013 - A diner from Long Beach, CA tried it.
  • 07/01/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Reminded me of the places I used to go to as a kid, and great food'
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Placentia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent old traditional Chinese food. I've been eating here for thirty years and have known the owner from when I was a policeman in L.A. in Chinatown and Little Tokyo.'
    Cons: 'It's old, so don't look for fancy schmancy decor. '
    Comments: 'Great food at good prices, take a chance and try it. What am I saying, no don't go here it's getting to busy.'
  • 12/26/2013 - A diner from Costa Mesa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Accommodating (big party of 50),excellent food, and perfectly timed service'
    Cons: 'A little crowded'
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Foothill Ranch, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'great food and they are super friendly '
Fu Wing Low is located near the cities of Martins Ferry, Huntington, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: Fu Wing Low Restaurant, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley Menu, Fu Wing Low Menu, Fu Wing Lo, Fu Wing Low, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley Ca, and Fu Wing Lo Fountain Valley.