Fu Wing Low

714-839-4481

16545 Brookhurst St ( )

Fountain Valley, CA 92708-2343

View Hours
Description: Fu Wing Low is a Asian, Cantonese, and Szechuan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: Asian, Cantonese, Szechuan, Chinese, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Fu Wing Low

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 88%
Pros

• "Accommodating (big party of 50),excellent food, and perfectly timed service"
  • "Excellent old traditional Chinese food. I've been eating here for thirty years and have known the owner from when I was a policeman in L.A. in Chinatown and Little Tokyo."
  • "Reminded me of the places I used to go to as a kid, and great food"
Cons
  • "A little crowded"
  • "It's old, so don't look for fancy schmancy decor. "
Comments
  • "Great food at good prices, take a chance and try it. What am I saying, no don't go here it's getting to busy."

Reviews for Fu Wing Low

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Norart
Fu Wing Low

Best Chinese food I've had in awhile!

I had read a write-up on this restaurant in OC Register, so I had to try it out for myself. I can honestly say that I’ve tried this place about 5 times and each time the food was superb! Kenny is delightful, very personable, and hard-working. Before trying the restaurant I searched online to try and find a menu and was surprised that it didn’t exist anywhere. So I have posted one for all to see…there are over 150 menu items! :) I highly recommend Fu Wing Low to those who have been looking for a good Cantonese-style restaurant. It’s always busy and that’s a good sign.

Honey Walnut Shrimp

A must try!

March 20, 2009

24-year customer

It's hard to describe this restaurant and do it justice. It's in an aging strip mall with 1/3 of the stores closed. It's small, with simple fixtures and low prices, and on your first visit you think you've made a mistake. Then you taste…

May 27, 2008

A little different than expected

Hungry for Chinese food one day I found this place and decided to try it out. It isn't your typical Mandarin style Chinese food, it is Cantonese. I must say that the style of cooking was different, not in a big way but enough to notice it.…

Fu Wing Low is located near the cities of Martins Ferry, Huntington, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: Fu Wing Low Restaurant, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley Ca, Fu Wing Low Fountain Valley Menu, Fu Wing Lo Fountain Valley, Foo Wing Low Fountain Valley Menu, Fu Wing Low, Fu Wing Low Menu, and Fu Wing Lo.

Joey's Pizza