Full House Seafood Restaurant

626-446-8222

1220 S Golden West Ave ( )

Arcadia, CA 91007-7484

Neighborhoods: Temple City

Description: Full House Seafood Restaurant is a Dim Sum, Seafood, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Dim Sum, Seafood, Asian, Chinese, American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
Tips:
  • Arrange to have dim sum for brunch (before 11am) to avoid the lunch rush. Or, take advantage of the takeout service offered until 3pm.
  • For large groups, order the crowd-pleasing Peking roast duck served in two dishes--one with the crispy skin and one with the meat.

Reviews for Full House Seafood Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by jmix
Full House Seafood Restaurant

4.0

Full Stomach!

Came here to Arcadia with a bunch of friends, decided to stop by Full House Dim Sum lunch.

What we got:
Cheong Fun – got 2 shrimps and 1 beef. I love this and thought it was very good and nicely made.

Fried Tofu: OH MAN, this was absolutely crispy and perfect amount of saltiness. Makes for a very good dimsum when dipped in the siriacha sauce.

Tripe: Friend ordered this, being Chinese I’ve actually never had this before — I envisioned it to be some bland, hard to chew tripe like they give you in Pho, but surprising it was very good.

Egg Tart (dan ta) — Good, could have crisper crusts tho.

Chicken Feet (Fong Jua): I love all chicken feet and this was no different.

Some other dishes we got were shu mai, the vegetable with hoisin sauce (no idea what its called… sorry), salty fried dumplings various meats, etc.

There were a total of 8 people at our table, we all ate till we were full. I am giving this 4 stars because based on my fullness factor, I was expecting to pay around ~13…. but bill came out to be 8 BUCKS including tax and tip. Very pleasant surprise, very cheap place.

I will come here again if I am ever in Arcadia to eat.

June 25, 2012

The food was all delicious but the chicken was the winner! Waiters and waitresses were all very attentive. Highly recommended!

May 28, 2012

Impressive!

I finally made it out to Full House Seafood Restaurant and came away very impressed. This restaurant is taking unique approaches to food preparation and presentation.

Full House Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Sierra Madre, Monrovia, Victoria, East Pasadena, and East San Gabriel.
People found this by searching for: Full House Arcadia Dim Sum Menu, Full House Seafood Restaurant Menu, Full House Arcadia Menu, Fullhouse Arcadia Dimsum Menu, Full House Arcadia, Full House Seafood Restaurant Arcadia, Full House Seafood Arcadia, and Full House Restaurant Arcadia.

Derby