Full House Seafood Restaurant

1220 S Golden West Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007-7484

Neighborhoods: Temple City
Cuisine: Dim Sum, Seafood, Lunch

Full House Seafood Restaurant is a Dim Sum, Seafood, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I like it..."
"Good food"
Cons
"Takes time to serve us"
jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA
Full House Seafood Restaurant 4.0

Full Stomach!

Came here to Arcadia with a bunch of friends, decided to stop by Full House Dim Sum lunch.

What we got:
Cheong Fun – got 2 shrimps and 1 beef. I love this and thought it was very good and nicely made.

Fried Tofu: OH MAN, this was absolutely crispy and perfect amount of saltiness. Makes for a very good dimsum when dipped in the siriacha sauce.

Tripe: Friend ordered this, being Chinese I’ve actually never had this before — I envisioned it to be some bland, hard to chew tripe like they give you in Pho, but surprising it was very good.

Egg Tart (dan ta) — Good, could have crisper crusts tho.

Chicken Feet (Fong Jua): I love all chicken feet and this was no different.

Some other dishes we got were shu mai, the vegetable with hoisin sauce (no idea what its called… sorry), salty fried dumplings various meats, etc.

There were a total of 8 people at our table, we all ate till we were full. I am giving this 4 stars because based on my fullness factor, I was expecting to pay around ~13…. but bill came out to be 8 BUCKS including tax and tip. Very pleasant surprise, very cheap place.

I will come here again if I am ever in Arcadia to eat.

Dim Sum Seafood Parking

Full House Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/26/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 01/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
    Cons: 'Takes time to serve us'
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/16/2015 - A diner from Fontana, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I like it...'
Full House Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Sierra Madre, Monrovia, Sierra, Victoria, and East Pasadena.
People found this by searching for: Full House Seafood Restaurant Menu, Full House Arcadia Menu, Full House Arcadia, Full House Seafood Restaurant Arcadia, Full House Restaurant Arcadia, Full House Seafood Arcadia Menu, Full House Seafood Restaurant Arcadia, Ca, Full House Arcadia Dim Sum Menu, and Full House Seafood Restaurant Arcadia Ca.