Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza

856-429-8102

15 Burnt Mill Rd ( )

Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-3947

Description: Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza is a Italian, Burgers, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Online Ordering, Burgers, Dinner, Takeout, Subs, Deli, Hamburgers, Pasta, and Sandwiches
  • 128 dishes entered by diners at Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza

Reviews for Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza

Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza

Disappointed Customer of NJ

Okay. I agree Gaetano’s has the best cheesesteak and white pizza until tonight 12/9/11. Came home late from being away and we all decided to have something good. What to have? I suggested our favorite tomato and spinach white pizza which they do the best. They put the toppings on the crust and the cheese on top of the toppings and bake it until it’s just perfect.

Well, I guess because I called around 10:00 on a Friday night and they close at 10:30 they decide to give me a used pizza. Now I am all sure everyone in their life time has gotten a used pizza. Well, it’s trash and that’s what my $20 bought tonight. Trash. I should just place the trash in front of their door to let them know that a used pie reheated makes it taste exactly what it is, trash.

You ask how do I know it was a used pizza. Well, all of a sudden the toppings are on top and the crust for some reason was burnt and hard and not fresh and crisp like it should be for the good money that I spent. This is unacceptable. A good customer shouldn’t have to pay for their losses, because what they have done is lost a good customer and did not save anything.

I usually always spend close to 30 or 40 dollars and sometimes more when ordering food. Well, I guess I will go to my reliable person who will not send crap. I rather be told that it is late and they do not wish to make a new pizza rather than getting something that has been sitting around for God knows how long because that is exactly what it taste like.

Oh, and suddenly the large pie shrunk to a medium sized pie. Is it coincidence or just walking over on good customers. Beware customers. Businesses are cutting corners and becoming greedier by the minute.

White Pizza

March 28, 2014

Ignorant little girl who acted like she was the manager when I called about the dumb delivery boy.\r Can only imagine the ignorance should i have eaten in there. STAY AWAY!!

September 6, 2013

Always excellent and quick.

Gaetanos Steaks Subs & Pizza is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Gaetanos Cherry Hill, Gaetano's Cherry Hill, Gaetano's Cherry Hill Nj, Coupon For Gaetanos In Berlin Nj, Gaetano's Voorhees Nj, Gaetano's Pizza Voorhees Nj, Gaetano's 08043, Gaetanos Voorhees Hours, and Gaetano's Pizza Cherry Hill Nj.

blue2O seafood grill + bar