Call 271 Main St
Stoneham, MA 02180-3591

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Great drinks, fab appetizers, authentic italian entrees and I loved all the wait staff!! They dinning experience was so delicious! I will be back!! "
Cons
Comments
"Fun Bar with a great pulse with lots of action on the weekends. "
Gaetano's 1
October 12, 2012

Never been before.. probably won't go back.. Food was ok.. service was VERY GRUMPY. And because we were 8 people we had an automatic 20%!!!!! added to the bill for gratuity. I typically tip 20%.. but for a waitress with an attitude…
Gaetano's 5.0
April 6, 2010

WOW

I went to gaetanos this past weekend with friends. We enjoyed some great drinks at the bar before sitting at a table for dinner. We got some appetizers first the Calamari was the best and the lobster raviolis were so fresh. We split one…
Gaetano's 5.0
September 5, 2008

A must try!

I can not stop raving about this place. We went with four other couples and our children (27 people in total). The service as well as the hostess were outstanding! The food was terrific! What a variety as far as the food and have I…

Italian Good For Kids Takeout

Gaetano's  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner from Everett, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/17/2013 - A diner from Wakefield, MA tried it.
  • 12/07/2013 - A diner from Stoneham, MA tried it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 10/10/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great drinks, fab appetizers, authentic italian entrees and I loved all the wait staff!! They dinning experience was so delicious! I will be back!! '
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'Fun Bar with a great pulse with lots of action on the weekends. '
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/29/2015 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Gaetano's is located near the cities of Wakefield, Melrose, Woburn, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Gaetano's Restaurant Stoneham Ma, Gaetanos Stoneham, Gaetano's Stoneham Ma, Gaetano's Restaurant Stoneham, Gaetano's Stoneham Ma Menu, Gaetano's Stoneham Menu, Giardano's Restaurant Stoneham, and Gaetano's Stoneham.