Gaetano's

1.0 rating over 1 review
1280 Highway 33
Trenton, NJ 08690-2714
(Near the intersection of Highway 33 and Yardville Hamilton Square Rd)

Cuisine: Pizza

Gaetano's is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Good service, Good food, Just GOOD."
"It's da bomb bay."
Cons
"No cons"
Comments
"Try it You'll buy it. Again n Again."
ericfromhamiltom photo

ericfromhamiltom

Trenton, NJ
Gaetano's 1.0

meanest lady in the world

My wife and I met at Gaetano’s for lunch on Sunday afternoon. I called in my order to pick up and planned on eating it there. My wife decided she rather get something from salad works, so we picked that up on the way. When we got there, we sit down and wait for his cheesesteak, the lady behind the counter told me that me that i can’t eat my sandwich there because my wife’s cup said salad works. Keep in mind the this lady, my wife and i are the only 3 people in the pizza place in fact we were the only people in the whole complex. guess what my family and i have been eating there for years and that stops today so check out pizza grill rite next store great service and great people. Merry Christmas its a pleasure never doing business with you again. Thanks for reading now I’m off to tell every other web sight in the world
Pizza

Gaetano's  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/30/2013 - A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it.
  • 08/18/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/24/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/10/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/16/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It's da bomb bay.'
  • 11/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good service, Good food, Just GOOD.'
    Cons: 'No cons'
    Comments: 'Try it You'll buy it. Again n Again.'
  • 12/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Papa's Pizzeria

Italian in Villa Park

Pat's Original Diner

American in Franklin Park

Gaetano's is located near the cities of Hamilton Township, Morrisville, Ewing Twp, White Horse, and Hamilton.
People found this by searching for: Gaetano's Hamilton Reviews, Gaetano's Hamilton Nj, Gaetano's Hamilton Nj Menu, Gaetanos Hamilton, Gaetano's Hamilton Menu, Gaetano's Pizza Hamilton, and Gaetano's Hamilton.