Gary's Hamburgers

803-278-1314

410 Georgia Ave ( )

North Augusta, SC 29841-3850

Description: Gary's Hamburgers is a Burgers, American Burgers, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Burgers, American Burgers, Dogs, Takeout, Good For Kids, American, Barbecue, Aiken, North Augusta, and Augusta
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Gary's Hamburgers
  • 1 user wants to eat at Gary's Hamburgers
Diner Log for Gary's Hamburgers:
  • 09/05/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Gary's Hamburgers

Gary's Hamburgers

2.0

A Tasty Burger

I love a good burger and Gary’s can provide very fresh food. Gary’s is a cross between fast food and good old fashioned diner. The burgers that they serve offer no question that it is made of pure beef, NO SOY HERE my friends. They know how to press the burger and they even toast the bun for their customers – I love that! The menu is large, but since everything is short order they are able to maintain. This is a double-edged sword however, since Gary’s is apt to becoming congested during peak lunch and dinner hours and Gary’s is a slow ride when busy. Also, Gary’s is an older building and although things seem to be kept clean, most things inside are old and scratched so the surfaces at a glance are very dirty. Still, I plan to keep going there whenever I want a tasty burger.

Rereview:
May 2012 – My wife and I had breakfast at Gary’s. I had a Western Omelet that tasted okay along with a buscuit, grits, and coffee. I’m pretty sure that I got sick from the eggs. I didn’t have an appetite for anything else for the rest of the day and by that evening I was counting the tiles on my bathroom three consecutive times. Seriously, don’t eat breakfast here. I’m taking away a star. Thanks Gary’s.

Western Omelet

Tasty, but it made me rather ill later that evening. I’m certain that I’m not going to try this again for a long time. Don’t order this!!! There are lots of other things on their menu THAT ARE REALLY GOOD! I’m not writing Gary’s off forever, because it is pretty good, just not this.