Call 14 N Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, NJ 08094-1435

Cuisine: American, Diner

Geet's Diner is a American and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"This is our favorite diner. We used to go to Peter's Diner, but management was ignorant, wait staff was unhappy (I couldn't blame them). Like Geets much better. Love their chicken shell soup, I normally order breakfast dishes like omelettes, and they "
"Very poor prepared meal followed by a comment we can't please everyone rude never return again"
"The food is great and you don't have to wait long "
"I was a server There n there is mice droppings roaches they pick up rolls that fall on floor all the server's do drugs And customer have sex in the bar ladies room walk in on it if you are looking for a nice diner with good food n with much more class pe"
"Open faced corn beef special"
"I've been going to this diner since 1997 the food has been always outstanding the ownership is always been excellent and pleasant I like geets."
"Young chick at the desk got my order wrong and I ended up paying way to much "
"Prices are reasonable , service is good,it's close to my house and my fav local band plays there( Nobody Band)"
"Breakfast and dinner food were good,pending on.what you order."
"Soup and breakfast"
"The worse hates blacks "
"Nothing i had an awful experience"
Cons
"Gross batgroom"
"I have nothing to say bad about this place I eat there at least 3 to 4 times a week that's how good the food is."
"Npne"
"Need to update flavor in pasta and saute dishes."
"Friday dj gas no diversity plays all white music "
"Bad service, rude waiters, unkempt and dirty looking, servers were all talking to eachother and yelling very loudly"
Comments
"Poor service by cashier where comments were made"
"there's nothin that I can't say I've been going there 17 years and never had a problem now wants never had a problem with the food or service."
"As a diner with kids you should mind them. Lots of parents did not teach manners to their kids"
"Need to get diverse bar maids "
"Very disappointed "
Tradoc photo

Tradoc

Williamstown, NJ
Geet's Diner 1.0

Unhappy

I was seated quickly, and my order was taken in a timely matter, that’s about all that went right. I served my cup of coffee and my breakfast arrived shorty thereafter. In the 25 minutes that I was there never was I offered a refill on my coffee, or at least offered water to finish my meal.

Things didn’t get any better when I paid my billed. My total for breakfast was $9.12 including a tip, they ran my debit card for $96.12. The hostess then tried to fix her mistake, so she rang me up again this time for the right amount. She said you’ll see a credit in about 24 to 48 hours on your card. So I walked out paying $105.24 for eggs and sausage, and having to wait for my money to clear.

Sashathomas photo

Sashathomas

Sicklerville, NJ
Geet's Diner 2.0

Geets sports bar

White trash barmaids and servers try to get over for tips food just k

Wings

Just I’m

Geet's Diner 1
October 2, 2012

Bad location, lots of traffic, and typical diner food. Better off heading south to Peters or north to Phily diner- seriously.

American Casual Diner

Geet's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Geet's Diner is located near the cities of Sicklerville, Erial, and Erail.
People found this by searching for: Geet's Diner & Sports Bar Williamstown Nj Menu, Geets Diner, Geets Diner Menu, Geets Diner Williamstown Nj, Geets Menu, Geets Diner Williamstown, and Geets Diner Williamstown Nj Menu.