Gem City Pizza

740-859-4444

151 Market St ( )

Yorkville, OH 43971-1217

Tags: nothing yet.

Overall: 90%    Food: 95%    Service: 90%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "The food is good ...I have tried to keep giving them a chance but I am told order will be about 45 mins...well it always comes out be over 1 and half hours....and not real warm when I get it.....will not order here anymore....very nice but kinda outrageou"
  • "A good place for pizza love it"
  • "Was watching tv while taking my order and couldn't even hear over the volume. Needless to say he had to shit the tv off to hear my order. And their 30 minutes turned into about 1 hr an 10 minutes. Family friend works their but sorry worst service ever"
  • "My son walks over daily and they are always nice to him."
Cons
  • "Have forgotten half of my order when they do finally get here so have to wait for them to go back and get the rest of my order....."
  • "Nothing"
Comments
  • "Sorry that a business as simple as a pizza shop is so hard for them to manage"
  • "Nothing"

Reviews for Gem City Pizza

Gem City Pizza is located near the cities of Tiltonsville, Clearview, Rayland, Warwood, and Short Creek.
People found this by searching for: Gem City Pizza Yorkville Ohio, Gem City Pizza Yorkville Menu, Gem City Pizza Menu Yorkville Ohio, Gem City Yorkville Ohio, Gem City Pizza Yorkville, Gem City Pizza Yorkville Ohio Menu, and Gem City Pizza Menu.

Link to Gem City Pizza