Call (Between Glencoe St and Capitol Ave)

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Seafood

Gemma is a American, Gluten Free, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

binman photo

Dallas, TX

Excellent food, simplistic atmosphere

My husband and I were so thrilled with the dining experience at Gemma. The classic, simplistic décor was just the beginning of a great evening. The menu is quite unique. We had the Oysters and Artichoke Hearts as appetizers. Amazing! My hubby had the Grilled Artic Char and I had the amazing Ricotta Cavatelli. Excellent! Will definitely return for the Cavatelli! The desserts were divine. I recommend this to anybody looking for a new experience is Dallas. Delicioso!

Ricotta Cavatelli

I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to Italian or Pasta. This dished exceeded all our expectations. Love it ! Can’t wait to go back!!

American Gluten Free Outdoor seating

Gemma  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/17/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner tried it.
Gemma is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Gemma Restaurant, Gemma Dallas, Gemma Dallas Henderson, Gemma Restaurant Dallas, Gemma Dallas Restaurant, Gemma Dallas Menu, Gemma Review Dallas, and Gemma Dallas Reviews.