Gino's Burgers & Chicken

3.0 rating over 1 review

410-583-0000

8600 Lasalle Road ( )

Towson, MD

Description: Gino's Burgers & Chicken is a Sandwiches, Kid's Menu, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Sandwiches, Delivery, Online Ordering, Kid's Menu, Dinner, Shakes, Hamburgers, Chicken, Salads, and Healthy

Reviews for Gino's Burgers & Chicken

Gino's Burgers & Chicken

3.0

The onion rings and sauce are good...all the rest is hype.

We waited for the lines to go down, and the craze to disappear, and I’m really glad we did. The fries and onion rings (REAL ones) are good, and we like the zesty sauce. The atmosphere is fairly nice for a fast food place, and the staff is friendly.

BUT my bacon cheeseburger tasted like any other fast food burger. It was on the cold side, boring, and dry. The chicken filet was all right. At least it was real. The prices are about the same as Wendy’s. Value meals aren’t really a big value. But the fry and onion orders are good-sized.

Last, they forgot our order. That was unfortunate. The manager did come up with our order five minutes after I inquired, but still, that’s not what you want on your first visit.

Not bad, but I probably won’t go out of my way to go there again. Sorry Gino’s.

Gino's Burgers & Chicken is located near the cities of Ruxton, Eudowood, Lutherville, Riderwood, and Timonium.
People found this by searching for: Gino's Burgers And Chicken, Gino's Towson Menu, Ginos Towson Menu Prices, Gino's Towson Menu Prices, Gino's Burgers And Chicken Menu, Gino's Menu Towson, and Gino's Fast Food Restaurants.

Featured in Towson