Gino's Pizza

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by mufound
Gino's Pizza

Ginos Is Horrible

I just placed an order at Gino’s on 10th street and i didn’t receive the typed of chips i ordered. So, as a rational patron i called the restaurant and 1:30p.m and the guy who answered the phone was going back and forth with me about what i ordered. I said “i’m not going to order here anymore” and of course, he said “that’s your choice”. Wow, great customer service skills! Anytime or in any forum i will reiterate how horrible Ginos on 10th street is. Oh, by the way the time before this i had a hair in my sandwhich and they told me they could replace my sandwhich but not refund my money. Eat at your own risk!

Steak sandwhich and chips

Gino's Pizza is located near the cities of Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Gino's Pizza Wv Menu Prices, Gino's Pub Huntington Wv Menu, Gino's Pizza In Huntington West Virginia, Gino's Pizza Wv, Ginos Pizza Pub Huntington Wv, Gino's Pizza Huntington Wv Menu, and Gino's Pizza Menu Huntington Wv 10th Street.

Cold Stone Creamery
El Ranchito Bar and Grill
Charlie's Diner
Gino's Pizza and Spaghetti House
D P Dough

Link to Gino's Pizza

Gino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  75%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Wings, Philly Cheesesteak, Pizza"