Gino's Pizza

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by mufound
Gino's Pizza

Ginos Is Horrible

I just placed an order at Gino’s on 10th street and i didn’t receive the typed of chips i ordered. So, as a rational patron i called the restaurant and 1:30p.m and the guy who answered the phone was going back and forth with me about what i ordered. I said “i’m not going to order here anymore” and of course, he said “that’s your choice”. Wow, great customer service skills! Anytime or in any forum i will reiterate how horrible Ginos on 10th street is. Oh, by the way the time before this i had a hair in my sandwhich and they told me they could replace my sandwhich but not refund my money. Eat at your own risk!

Steak sandwhich and chips

December 11, 2007

No where else on earth can you get unique pizza like this!!

Growing up in WV, one thing that we all crave once we move away, is Gino's greasy pizza. It is good whether cold or hot. The unique sauces and homemade dough cannot be duplicated. Believe me, I've searched. This is the best placeā€¦

Gino's Pizza is located near the cities of Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Gino's Pizza Wv, Gino's Pizza Huntington Wv Menu, Gino Huntington Ma, Gino's Pub Huntington Wv Menu, Gino's Pizza Menu Huntington Wv 10th Street, Gino's Pizza In Huntington West Virginia, The Pub Huntington Wv, Gino's Pizza Wv Menu Prices, and Gino's Pizza Huntington Wv Prices.

Cold Stone Creamery
El Ranchito Bar and Grill
Charlie's Diner

Link to Gino's Pizza

Gino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  75%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Wings, Philly Cheesesteak, Pizza"