718-733-3333

80 W Fordham Rd ( )

Bronx, NY 10468-5125

Neighborhoods: University Heights

Description: Giovanni's is a Pizza, European, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Pizza, Delivery, European, Takeout, Good Service, Good For Kids, Catering, Online Ordering, Italian, and Lunch
  • 308 dishes entered by diners at Giovanni's
  • 1 user loves Giovanni's
Diner Log for Giovanni's:
  • 06/01/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and liked it.

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 71%
Pros

• "Clean, mellow good pizza"
Cons
  • "None"

Reviews for Giovanni's

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by cpf

4.0

Good food-Pizza Lover!

I’ve been ordering and going to Giovanni’s for the past year. I usually go to the one located close to the Yankee Stadium and I’ve found that their food is really good. I love a lot of their pasta dishes and their pizza. I usually go just to get pizza or order from home when I have company. I have yet to encounter bad service while dining in or when placing a delivery order. Luckily, every time I order I get what I have asked for. This is certainly one of the best restaurants in the Bronx and a go to place for good quality pizza!

-2 0

Really poor management and stupid staff at Giovannis

The food here has gone significantly downhill in recent months. Dishes arrive overcooked, dry, insanely salty, and just plain inedible. In addition, they have been making mistakes like crazy in the orders, and take no responsibility for their errors. Worse yet they are verbally abusive when one calls to complain. They accuse the customer of lying when they have made the errors, like charging for a full meal and sending a sandwich instead, and then refusing to correct the error. That’s theft. The managers and phone people are so incredibly stupid. And their delivery takes forever. Stay away!!! There are so few take out places in the Bronx, but the customer service nightmare is enough to keep me from ordering from them ever again.

July 29, 2010

Try to avoid if you can

I try to avoid this place as much as possible. I placed an order and when I got home something was missing. I called them up and told them and the girl that I spoke to gave me an attitude as if it was my fault they forgot to give me my…

Giovanni's is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, West Farms, and East Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Pizza Bronx University, Giovanni's Fordham, Giovanni's Pizza Bronx Ny Fordham, Giovanni's Pizza Fordham Road, Giovanni's Fordham Rd, Giovanni's Pizza Bronx Ny Fordham Rd, and Giovanni's 10468.

Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant