973-470-0500

570 Clifton Ave ( )

Clifton, NJ 07011-3126

Description: Giovanni's Pizza is a Pizza, Subs, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza, Online Ordering, Subs, Giovanni sucks, Bad Service, Worst pizza, Crappy service, Worst Cold Pizza, Italian, and Delivery
  • 333 dishes entered by diners at Giovanni's Pizza

Reviews for Giovanni's Pizza

Giovanni's Pizza

Disrespectful Owners, Cold pizza.

This pizza was cold as hell when I got it, and when I called to complain, I got both the owner and the daughter or worker yelling at me.If you’re going to charge $10+ for 4 slices of pizze, at least make it warm not crap.
Very disrespectful owners, cold pizza overall.
Come on, The pizza was already made, and all you guys have to do it heat it up, and you guys suck at that.

For sure would avoid this place!

Pizza Slice

4 Slices of pizza that was already made and you guys cant even seem to heat it up, LOL.

The worst pizza ever

This is the worst pizza in Clifton. My husband tried to order a pie today, he called several times! And they were very rude on the phone. They made him wait for about 2 hours ! Although promised to deliver in 20 minutes. Finally the delivery guy arrived, and we refused the service, because we did business at some place else.
Giovanni’s have the worst service and pizza that I’ve ever experienced. I would never recommend them to anyone!

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Pizza Clifton, Giovanni's In Clifton Nj, Giovannis In Clifton, Giovanni's Pizza Clifton Nj, Giovanni Pizza Clifton Nj, Giovanni's Clifton Nj, and Giovanni's Clifton.

Blaze Bar & Grill
Villa Pizzeria
Hot Bagels Abroad
Lakeview Bagel & Deli
Famous Midtown Grill

Link to Giovanni's Pizza

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "The pizza should have been tossed in the garbage, before it left their place! I tipped the driver $5 and when I opened the box, I was shocked!!! I mean this was not a little over done, the cook should have been charged with arson. I always liked Giovanni&"
Cons
  •  "Leave the country"
Comments
  •  "Fiori's has excellent pies!"