Giovanni's Pizza III

1.0 rating over 1 review

610-705-9800

1492 East Schuylkill Road ( )

Pottstown, PA 19465

Tags: Italian, Pizza, and Italian pizza
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Giovanni's Pizza III

Reviews for Giovanni's Pizza III

Giovanni's Pizza III

Terrible service

I went there the other night with my friend and the restaurant was pretty empty. There was about 3 dirty tables and the servers were sitting around eating. We were greeted and our server took us to a table that wasn’t cleaned yet so she had to quickly take the dirty plates off and wipe the table down. Mind you, there were about 7 other tables around that one that were already clean. We sat down and she very abruptly and rudely said “What do you want to drink?” We ordered waters and she brought them back right away and asked if we were ready to order. We weren’t ready so she said she’d give us a few more minutes. 10 minutes go by and she didn’t come back. I turned to look for her and found her sitting in a booth eating. Again. I caught her eye and she ran over to our table to get our order. We then waited a half hour for our food. We only ordered chicken sandwiches so it really should not have taken that long. I will not go back there again and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Buffalo chicken sandwich

It was hot and spicy enough

Giovanni's Pizza III is located near the cities of Three Oaks, Stowe, Pottsgrove, West Pottsgrove, and Potts Grove.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Pizza Iii, Giovanni's Pizza Iii Pottstown Pa Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Pottstown Pa Menu, Giovannis Pottstown, Giovanni's Restaurant Pottstown Pa, Giovanni's Pizza Pottstown Menu, and Giovanni's Pizza Pottstown Pa.

Sam's Coventry Diner

C18130e1300b5095bf92bd76e3475c79

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Giovanni's Pizza III

Giovanni's Pizza III  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  81%  Food:  87%  Service:  50%  Ambiance:  62%
Pros
  •  "Friendly staff. Great food. "
  •  "Nothing. The waitresses are idiots and the owners do not know how to run a business"
  •  "THEY LET MY RESERVE A TABLE FOR FOUR, FOR A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY. WE WERE ALLOWED TO DECORATE OUR AREA AND BRING IN A BIRTHDAY CAKE AND WINE. IT WAS AWSOME AS THIS IS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL'S FAV RESTAURANT. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME."
  •  "Pizza. Take out best. Small dining area."
Cons
  •  "More parking. Always so busy"
  •  "Horrible service. Best thing is to get new servers. "
Comments
  •  "Salads are really big! "