215-918-0819

2190 York Road ( )

Jamison, PA 18929

Description: Giovanni's Pizza is a Pizza, International, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Takeout, Good For Kids, International, American, Italian Restaurants, Seafood, BYOB, Italian, and Good for groups
  • 333 dishes entered by diners at Giovanni's Pizza

Overall: 94%    Food: 93%    Service: 87%    Ambiance: 78%
Pros

• "Pizza"
  • "Great food portions prices and servce"
  • "They're dinners are good but pizza and apps are just okay. "
  • "friendly staff, good food"
  • "Good food"
  • "Terrific pizza. Love their white pizza with pepperoni on top, but will top with whatever you want. Chicken parm is super-sized. You will take some home! Good food, friendly service."
  • "Huge portions, great breadsticks, friendly staff, we go at least once a month!! "
  • "Great food & service"
  • "Frankly the best southern Italian cooking I have ever eaten. Huge portions of excellent quality food. Any veal dish and the lasagna are tops. "
Cons
  • "The man who answered the phone was beyond rude. I do not think I will be ordering from here because of how he talked to me. "
  • "None"
  • "I ordered one night only to get there and find out they were out of cheeseburgers. I also called to set up a luncheon. I wanted pizza and apps and one entree. Buffet style. They would not budge on their $23 per person dinner deal. It was an early afternoo"
  • "Original section bathroom needs to be updated"
  • "Small parking lot. Not enough parking some evenings."
  • "They need a bigger place with more parking"
  • "Typical pizza house ambience"
Comments
  • "Randazzos, and brothers right not even a mile away will be getting my money not that rude arrogant man they call Marcella"
  • "Go"
  • "Portions are generous...dinner rolls are great"
  • "Share a meal, there is plenty or take it home for 1-2 more meals!!!"

Reviews for Giovanni's Pizza

Giovanni's Pizza

Great food, Great prices!

We love the food at Giovanni’s. The menu has something for everyone and the flavor, freshness and value can not be beat. Whether it is pizza or a seafood entree, everything coming out of the kitchen is delicious! Another bonus is that it is a BYOB. Simply put, they do it right! Try it, you’ll like it! You will not be disappointed!

Mussels Marinara

Chicken Francese

Eggplant Parmigiana

Breast of Chicken Parmigiana

2.0

They intentionaly mislead green peppers for sweet peppers

The place is dirty. The manager does not care to help
when your order is not correct. His only response is “Well that is all we sell”. My wife and kids were not happy and all the friends I have been talking to have similar experiences. With Randazzo’s Pizza down the street how do they stay in business?

Pizza Slice

not good. They do not know how to make pizza as ordered

Giovanni's Pizzaria - York & Almshouse, Jamison, PA

Best food! Best value!

Large portions. Friendly service. BYOB

The restaurant is often crowded, so I often do takeout.

Eggplant Parmigiana

I am a good cook and have been complimented many times on my Eggplant Parmigiana. However, since I have discovered Giovanni’s, I have not made it. While I still believe my Eggplant Parmigiana is better, Giovanni’s is so close that it s not worth the effort to make my own. All of the other dishes I have tried there are great.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Warrington, Warrington Twp, Northampton Twp, Warminster Heights, and Furlong.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Pizza Jamison Pa Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Jamison, Giovanni's Jamison Pa Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Jamison Pa, Giovanni's Jamison Pa, Giovanni's Jamison, Giovanni's Pizza In Jamison Pa, and Giovanni Pizza Jamison Pa.

Link to Giovanni's Pizza