Call 2190 York Road
Jamison, PA 18929

Cuisine: Pizza, International, American

Giovanni's Pizza is a Pizza, International, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good portions for the price and tasted good"
"I simply just LOVE it there ☺"
"Great food!"
"They owner was very Friendly !!! And the food was Great !!!!"
"Great Food!!!!!!"
"Pizza and hoagies are excellent. I get two hogi trays every month from this restaurant amazing.pasta is always fresh alfredo sauce to die for"
"Everything"
"Portion."
"Awesome food"
"Great food and great people "
"You get a large portion, more than other restaurants. Food is really good."
"Great food and prices. Also good service "
"Great overall big portions and fun wait staff"
"Are not pleasant to talk to on the phone. Always seemed to be rushed and asking for something special is like a big hassle for them. (A meal without an ingredient in it)"
"We frequently get the Brooklyn Pizza which is the best!!! We ask for lite on the cheese. Love it. "
"I love there food and the prices are great. "
"Great food for a reasonable price. "
"Great staff and excellent food!"
"Amazing food "
"Their pizza is the best! They will put any toppings available on your pizza. "
"Good pizza, good size portions, good mussels on wed"
"Pizza"
"Great food portions prices and servce"
"They're dinners are good but pizza and apps are just okay. "
"friendly staff, good food"
"Good food"
"Terrific pizza. Love their white pizza with pepperoni on top, but will top with whatever you want. Chicken parm is super-sized. You will take some home! Good food, friendly service."
"Huge portions, great breadsticks, friendly staff, we go at least once a month!! "
"Great food & service"
"Frankly the best southern Italian cooking I have ever eaten. Huge portions of excellent quality food. Any veal dish and the lasagna are tops. "
Cons
"Asked for thousand island salad dressing got ceasar and think salad should have croutons"
"There were none!!!"
"Nothing. Great value"
"Take reservations."
"The location is not very convenient."
"The man who answered the phone was beyond rude. I do not think I will be ordering from here because of how he talked to me. "
"I ordered one night only to get there and find out they were out of cheeseburgers. I also called to set up a luncheon. I wanted pizza and apps and one entree. Buffet style. They would not budge on their $23 per person dinner deal. It was an early afternoo"
"Original section bathroom needs to be updated"
"Small parking lot. Not enough parking some evenings."
"They need a bigger place with more parking"
"Typical pizza house ambience"
Comments
"Just absolutely love the food and the staff."
"BYOB"
"Great place with good fresh food! A BYOB!!"
"Randazzos, and brothers right not even a mile away will be getting my money not that rude arrogant man they call Marcella"
"Go"
"Portions are generous...dinner rolls are great"
"Share a meal, there is plenty or take it home for 1-2 more meals!!!"
wycombemama photo

wycombemama

Wycombe, PA
Giovanni's Pizza 5.0

Great food, Great prices!

We love the food at Giovanni’s. The menu has something for everyone and the flavor, freshness and value can not be beat. Whether it is pizza or a seafood entree, everything coming out of the kitchen is delicious! Another bonus is that it is a BYOB. Simply put, they do it right! Try it, you’ll like it! You will not be disappointed!

Mussels Marinara

Chicken Francese

Eggplant Parmigiana

Breast of Chicken Parmigiana

carsontaylor photo

carsontaylor

Horsham, PA
Giovanni's Pizza 2.0

They intentionaly mislead green peppers for sweet peppers

The place is dirty. The manager does not care to help
when your order is not correct. His only response is “Well that is all we sell”. My wife and kids were not happy and all the friends I have been talking to have similar experiences. With Randazzo’s Pizza down the street how do they stay in business?

Pizza Slice

not good. They do not know how to make pizza as ordered

jbsmoky photo

jbsmoky

Jamison, PA
Giovanni's Pizza 5.0

Giovanni's Pizzaria - York & Almshouse, Jamison, PA

Best food! Best value!

Large portions. Friendly service. BYOB

The restaurant is often crowded, so I often do takeout.

Eggplant Parmigiana

I am a good cook and have been complimented many times on my Eggplant Parmigiana. However, since I have discovered Giovanni’s, I have not made it. While I still believe my Eggplant Parmigiana is better, Giovanni’s is so close that it s not worth the effort to make my own. All of the other dishes I have tried there are great.
Pizza Takeout Good For Kids

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Warrington, Warrington Twp, Northampton Twp, Warminster Heights, and Furlong.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Pizza Jamison, Giovanni's Pizza Jamison Pa Menu, Giovanni Pizza Jamison Pa, Giovanni's Jamison Pa Menu, Geovannis Warrington Pa, Giovanni's Pizza York Road Pa, Giovanni's Pizza Jamison Pa, and Giovanni's Pizza In Jamison Pa.