Giovanni's Pizza

2003 2nd St
Richlands, VA 24641

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Italian

Overall
Pros
"GREAT food and staff "
"Normally with this restaurant I do not have any problems but apparently tonight their staff was just lacking first they had my address wrong to deliver my order once I got the my order it was wrong I called and the cashier advise me that they knew the ad"
cwmitchell photo

cwmitchell

Richlands, VA
Giovanni's Pizza 4.0

family favorite

Giovannis has been a family favorite for 20+ years. We like and utalize the convenient delivery service more than eating in. I would eat here everyday if I could.

Philly Cheesesteak Hoagie

Pizza Lunch Parking

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/07/2013 - A diner from Fayetteville, NC tried it.
  • 07/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Normally with this restaurant I do not have any problems but apparently tonight their staff was just lacking first they had my address wrong to deliver my order once I got the my order it was wrong I called and the cashier advise me that they knew the ad'
  • 08/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'GREAT food and staff '
Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Cedar Bluff, Doran, and Indian.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Richlands Va Menu, Giovanni In Richlands Va, Giovannis Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands Va, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands Va Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands, Giovannis Cedar Bluff, Giovanni's Richlands Va, and Giovanni's Pizza.